17 Images You'll Hate Looking At If You Have Megalophobia
Vote up the megalophobia images that make you feel like a tiny, insignificant speck.
Megalophobia is the fear of large objects. While not discussed as frequently as other phobias, such as trypophobia or thalassaphobia, this fear can make you feel like a microscopic bug, even when you're just looking at mundane objects like art, statues, planes, or ships.
This megalophobia test can show you whether or not you have the fear of large things, and while these megalophobia triggers may not give you the heebie-jeebies, they still might remind you of just how small you really are.
1. SpillwayPhoto: Bureau of Reclamation / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0
2. Ship Out Of WaterPhoto: Unknown / Wikimedia Commons / CC BY-SA 3.0
3. 'Sea Creature' In WisconsinPhoto: /u/TrevorIsHere0727 / Reddit
4. Underwater SinkholePhoto: US Geological Survey / Wikimedia Commons / Public Domain
5. The Hindenberg DisasterPhoto: Murray Becker / Wikimedia Commons / Public Domain
6. Undersea PropellerPhoto: Wyatt Huggett / Navy Live / Public Domain