List of the members of the Aquino family, listed alphabetically with photos when available. This list includes the names of each famous person in the Aquino family, along with information like where each person was born. If you're doing research on historic members of the Aquino family, then this list is the perfect jumping off point for finding out which notable people are included. The Aquino family has held prominence in the world dating back many years, so it's no wonder that many people have a fascination with its members. While this is not an exact family tree, it does show a list of many popular members of the Aquino family.
Examples include Kris Aquino and Corazon Aquino.The information on this page of prominent Aquino family members can help answer the questions, “Who was in the Aquino family?” and "Who is part of the Aquino family?
- Benigno Simeon Cojuangco Aquino III (born February 8, 1960) is a Filipino politician who served as the 15th President of the Philippines from 2010 until 2016. Aquino is a fourth-generation politician and the chairman of the Liberal Party from 2010 to 2016.On September 9, 2009, shortly after the death of his mother, Aquino officially announced that he would be a candidate in the 2010 presidential election. He was elected and on June 30, 2010 was sworn into office as the fifteenth President of the Philippines at the Quirino Grandstand in Rizal Park, Manila, succeeding Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo. He ended his term on June 30, 2016, succeeded by Rodrigo Duterte. In 2013, Time named him one of the ...more
- Age: 61
- Birthplace: Manila, Philippines
- María Corazón "Cory" Sumulong Cojuangco Aquino (25 January 1933 – 1 August 2009) was a Filipino politician who served as the 11th President of the Philippines, becoming the first woman to hold that office. Corazon Aquino was the most prominent figure of the 1986 People Power Revolution, which ended the 21-year rule of President Ferdinand Marcos. She was named Time magazine's Woman of the Year in 1986. Prior to this, she had not held any elective office. A self-proclaimed "plain housewife", she was married to Senator Benigno Aquino Jr., the staunchest critic of President Marcos. She emerged as leader of the opposition after her husband was assassinated on 21 August 1983 upon returning to ...more
- Age: Dec. at 76 (1933-2009)
- Birthplace: Paniqui, Tarlac, Philippines
- Photo: user uploaded imageKristina Bernadette Cojuangco Aquino (born February 14, 1971) is a Filipino television host, actress, producer, product endorser and businesswoman. Dubbed as Philippine's Queen of all Media, Aquino has hosted numerous talk shows and game shows, starred in several films and television series, and currently making waves in the social media platform. She is the youngest daughter of the slain senator Benigno Aquino Jr. and the late Corazon Aquino, who served as the 11th President of the Philippines. Her brother Benigno S. Aquino III served as the 15th President of the Philippines. Her debut film appearance was in Pido Dida: Sabay Tayo and was also known for her roles in horror films Feng Shui ...more
- Age: 50
- Birthplace: Philippines, Quezon City
- Benigno Simeon "Ninoy" Aquino Jr. (November 27, 1932 – August 21, 1983) was a Filipino politician who served as a Senator of the Philippines (1967–1972) and governor of the province of Tarlac. He was the husband of former Philippine President Corazon Aquino and father of former Philippine President Benigno Aquino III. Aquino, together with Gerardo Roxas and Jovito Salonga, formed the leadership of the opposition towards then President Ferdinand Marcos. Shortly after the imposition of martial law, he was arrested in 1972 along with others associated with the Communists' armed insurgency and incarcerated for seven years. He founded his own party, Lakas ng Bayan, and ran in the 1978 Philippine ...more
- Age: Dec. at 50 (1932-1983)
- Birthplace: Concepcion, Tarlac, Philippines