List of the members of the Bismarck family, listed alphabetically with photos when available. This list includes the names of each famous person in the Bismarck family, along with information like where each person was born. If you're doing research on historic members of the Bismarck family, then this list is the perfect jumping off point for finding out which notable people are included. The Bismarck family has held prominence in the world dating back many years, so it's no wonder that many people have a fascination with its members. While this is not an exact family tree, it does show a list of many popular members of the Bismarck family.
The list you're viewing is made up of family members like Otto von Bismarck and Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands.The information on this page of prominent Bismarck family members can help answer the questions, “Who was in the Bismarck family?” and "Who is part of the Bismarck family?
- Otto Eduard Leopold, Prince of Bismarck, Duke of Lauenburg (Born von Bismarck-Schönhausen; German: Otto Eduard Leopold Fürst von Bismarck, Herzog zu Lauenburg; 1 April 1815 – 30 July 1898), known as Otto von Bismarck (German: [ˈʔɔto fɔn ˈbɪsmaɐ̯k] (listen)), was a conservative Prussian statesman who dominated German and European affairs from the 1860s until 1890 and was the first Chancellor of the German Empire between 1871 and 1890. In 1862, King Wilhelm I appointed him as Minister President of Prussia, a position he would hold until 1890, with the exception of a short break in 1873. He provoked three short, decisive wars against Denmark, Austria, and France. Following the victory against... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 83 (1815-1898)
- Birthplace: Schönhausen, Germany
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useCount Gottfried Alexander Leopold von Bismarck-Schönhausen (Gottfried Alexander Leopold Graf von Bismarck-Schönhausen in German; 19 September 1962 – 30 June 2007) was a German businessman, socialite and member of the German House of Bismarck. Von Bismarck was noted for his dissolute lifestyle, being linked to two deaths from narcotics. He died of a cocaine overdose in 2007.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 45 (1962-2007)
- Birthplace: Uccle, Belgium
- Willem-Alexander (Dutch: [ˈʋɪləm aːlɛkˈsɑndər]; born Willem-Alexander Claus George Ferdinand; 27 April 1967) is the King of the Netherlands, having ascended the throne following his mother's abdication in 2013. Willem-Alexander was born in Utrecht as the oldest child of Princess Beatrix and diplomat Claus van Amsberg. He became Prince of Orange as heir apparent upon his mother's accession as queen on 30 April 1980, and succeeded her following her abdication on 30 April 2013. He went to public primary and secondary schools, served in the Royal Netherlands Navy, and studied history at Leiden University. He married Máxima Zorreguieta Cerruti in 2002 and they have three daughters:... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 53
- Birthplace: Utrecht, Netherlands
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainArnold Alexander Herbert Otto Heinrich Constantin Graf von Keyserling (February 9, 1922 in Hamburg – September 7, 2005 in Matrei, Tyrol), better known as Arnold Keyserling, was a German philosopher and theologian. He was the son of Hermann von Keyserling and great-grandson of Otto von Bismarck.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 83 (1922-2005)
- Birthplace: Hamburg, Germany