List of the members of the De Gaulle family, listed alphabetically with photos when available. This list includes the names of each famous person in the De Gaulle family, along with information like where each person was born. If you're doing research on historic members of the De Gaulle family, then this list is the perfect jumping off point for finding out which notable people are included. The De Gaulle family has held prominence in the world dating back many years, so it's no wonder that many people have a fascination with its members. While this is not an exact family tree, it does show a list of many popular members of the De Gaulle family.
List includes Charles de Gaulle, Charles de Gaulle and more.The information on this page of prominent De Gaulle family members can help answer the questions, “Who was in the De Gaulle family?” and "Who is part of the De Gaulle family?
- Charles de Gaulle (born 25 September 1948 in Dijon) is a French politician. He is the eldest child of Admiral Philippe de Gaulle and grandson of General Charles de Gaulle, and served as a member of the European Parliament (MEP), from 1994 to 2004 (as a member of the Movement for France). A lawyer in Paris since 1971, Charles de Gaulle was a regional counselor of the Nord-Pas-de-Calais from 1986 to 1992, as a member of the Union for French Democracy (UDF) right-of-center party. From 1989 to 1990, he was the mayor's first assistant in Rueil-Malmaison in the Hauts-de-Seine department. He was present on Valéry Giscard d'Estaing's electoral list during the 1989 European elections, and after ...more
- Age: 73
- Birthplace: Dijon, France
- Age: Dec. at 79 (1900-1979)
- Birthplace: Calais, France
Geneviève de Gaulle-AnthoniozGeneviève de Gaulle-Anthonioz (25 October 1920 – 14 February 2002) was a member of the French Resistance and served as president of ATD Quart Monde. Her uncle was General Charles de Gaulle. ...more
- Age: Dec. at 81 (1920-2002)
Anne de GaulleAnne de Gaulle (1 January 1928 – 6 February 1948) was the youngest daughter of General Charles de Gaulle and his wife, Yvonne. She was born in Trier, Germany, where her father was stationed with the Army of Occupation in the Rhineland. She was born with Down syndrome and lived with her family until her death. De Gaulle's relatives all testified that the General, who was normally undemonstrative in his affections for his family, was more open and extroverted with Anne. He would entertain her with songs, dances, and pantomimes. In October 1945, Yvonne de Gaulle bought the Château de Vert-Cœur at Milon-la-Chapelle (Yvelines), where they installed a private hospital for handicapped young ...more
- Age: Dec. at 20 (1928-1948)
- Birthplace: Trier, Germany