List of the members of the Du Pont family, listed alphabetically with photos when available. This list includes the names of each famous person in the Du Pont family, along with information like where each person was born. If you're doing research on historic members of the Du Pont family, then this list is the perfect jumping off point for finding out which notable people are included. The Du Pont family has held prominence in the world dating back many years, so it's no wonder that many people have a fascination with its members. While this is not an exact family tree, it does show a list of many popular members of the Du Pont family.
List family members include Franklin Delano Roosevelt, III, Victor Marie du Pont and many additional family members as well.The information on this page of prominent Du Pont family members can help answer the questions, “Who was in the Du Pont family?” and "Who is part of the Du Pont family?
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt III (born July 19, 1938) is a retired American economist and academic. Through his father, he is a grandson of President Franklin D. Roosevelt and Eleanor Roosevelt, and through his mother he is a member of the prominent du Pont family.... more
- Age: 82
- Alfred Irénée du Pont (May 12, 1864 – April 28, 1935) was an American industrialist, financier, philanthropist and a member of the influential Du Pont family.Alfred du Pont first rose to prominence through his work in his family's Delaware-based gunpowder manufacturing plant, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (now known as DuPont), in which for many years he served as a director of the board and Vice President of operations. Following an acrimonious departure and a brief dip in personal fortunes, he embarked on business of his own, investing in land and banking in Florida. He died a multimillionaire, with the bulk of his fortune sustaining the Alfred I. duPont Testamentary Trust.... more
- Age: Dec. at 71 (1864-1935)
- Birthplace: Delaware
- Alfred Victor Philadelphe du Pont de Nemours (April 11, 1798 – October 4, 1856) was French American chemist and industrialist, who was the eldest son and successor of Éleuthère Irénée du Pont, the founder of the E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.... more
- Age: Dec. at 58 (1798-1856)
- Birthplace: Paris, France
- Alexis Felix du Pont Jr. (October 2, 1905 – December 30, 1996) was an American aviation pioneer, soldier, philanthropist, and a member of the prominent du Pont family.... more
- Age: Dec. at 91 (1905-1996)
- Birthplace: Wilmington, Delaware