List of the members of the Hemingway family, listed alphabetically with photos when available. This list includes the names of each famous person in the Hemingway family, along with information like where each person was born. If you're doing research on historic members of the Hemingway family, then this list is the perfect jumping off point for finding out which notable people are included. The Hemingway family has held prominence in the world dating back many years, so it's no wonder that many people have a fascination with its members. While this is not an exact family tree, it does show a list of many popular members of the Hemingway family.
This list has a variety of family members in it, from Ernest Hemingway to Margaux Hemingway.The information on this page of prominent Hemingway family members can help answer the questions, “Who was in the Hemingway family?” and "Who is part of the Hemingway family?
- Photo: user uploaded imageMargot Louise Hemingway (February 16, 1954 – July 1, 1996) was an American fashion model and actress, known as Margaux Hemingway. The statuesque Hemingway earned success as a supermodel in the mid-1970s appearing on the covers of Cosmopolitan, Elle, Harper's Bazaar, Vogue, and TIME. She signed a million-dollar contract for Fabergé as the spokesmodel for Babe perfume. She was the granddaughter of writer Ernest Hemingway. Her later years were marred by highly publicized episodes of addiction and depression, before her suicide from a drug overdose on July 1, 1996 at the age of 42.... more
- Age: Dec. at 42 (1954-1996)
- Birthplace: Portland, Oregon, United States of America
- Photo: Toronto History / FlickrErnest Miller Hemingway (July 21, 1899 – July 2, 1961) was an American journalist, novelist, short-story writer, and sportsman. His economical and understated style—which he termed the iceberg theory—had a strong influence on 20th-century fiction, while his adventurous lifestyle and his public image brought him admiration from later generations. Hemingway produced most of his work between the mid-1920s and the mid-1950s, and he won the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1954. He published seven novels, six short-story collections, and two non-fiction works. Three of his novels, four short-story collections, and three non-fiction works were published posthumously. Many of his works are considered... more
- Age: Dec. at 61 (1899-1961)
- Birthplace: Oak Park, Illinois, United States of America
- Mariel Hadley Hemingway (born November 22, 1961) is an American actress. She began acting at age 14 with a Golden Globe–nominated breakout role in Lipstick (1976), and received Academy and BAFTA Award nominations for her performance in Woody Allen's Manhattan (1979). She is also known for her leading roles in Personal Best (1982) and Star 80 (1983), as well as in the TV series Civil Wars, for which she received a Golden Globe nomination. Amid mental health struggles, Hemingway's career dwindled in the 1990s. She has starred in and co-produced videos about yoga and holistic living. She published a memoir, Finding My Balance, in 2002, and another, Out Came the Sun, in 2015.... more
- Age: 59
- Birthplace: Mill Valley, California, USA
- Dree Louise Hemingway Crisman (born December 4, 1987) is an American fashion model and actress. A member of the Hemingway family, she rose to prominence after playing the lead in American director Sean Baker's feature Starlet (2012). She has since become known for her high-profile fashion campaigns and her extensive work in independent film.... more
- Age: 33
- Birthplace: Sun Valley, Idaho, USA
- Alternative Name: Dree Crisman, Dree Louise Hemingway