List of the members of the Manson Family, listed alphabetically with photos when available. This list includes the names of each famous person in the Manson Family, along with information like where each person was born. You might also be interested in famous covers of Charles Manson's songs and creepy, unsolved Manson Family mysteries. If you're doing research on historic members of the Manson Family, then this list is the perfect jumping off point for finding out which notable people are included. The Manson Family has held prominence in the world dating back many years, so it's no wonder that many people have a fascination with its members. While this is not an exact family tree, it does show a list of many popular members of the Manson Family.
This list is made up of family members like Sandra Good and Bobby Beausoleil. Featuring his many women and young girl followers, this list has them all.
The information on this page of prominent Manson Family members can help answer the questions, “Who was in the Manson Family?” and "Who is part of the Manson Family?
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair use
Bobby BeausoleilRobert Kenneth Beausoleil (born November 6, 1947) is an American murderer who was given the death sentence for killing his friend Gary Hinman, a fellow associate of Charles Manson and members of his communal "Family", on July 27, 1969. He was later granted commutation to a life sentence when the Supreme Court of California issued a ruling that invalidated all death sentences issued in California prior to 1972. During his incarceration in the California state prison system, Beausoleil has recorded and released music along with working on visual art, instrument design and media technology. Although a parole board recommended him for parole in January 2019 in his 19th hearing for eligibility,... more
- Age: 72
- Birthplace: Santa Barbara, California, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useLeslie Louise Van Houten (born August 23, 1949) is an American convicted murderer and former member of the Manson Family. During her time with Manson's group, she was known by various aliases such as Louella Alexandria, Leslie Marie Sankston, Linda Owens and Lulu. Van Houten was arrested and charged in relation to the 1969 killings of Leno and Rosemary LaBianca. She was convicted and sentenced to death. The California Supreme Court decision on People v. Anderson then ruled in 1972 that the death penalty was unconstitutional, resulting in her sentence being commuted to life in prison. Her conviction was then overturned in a 1976 appellate court decision which granted her a retrial. Her... more
- Age: 71
- Birthplace: Altadena, California
- Photo: Police Mugshot
Catherine ShareCatherine Louise "Gypsy" Share (born December 10, 1942) is a former member of the Manson family. Share was not directly involved in the Tate-LaBianca murders that sent Charles Manson and most of his followers to prison. She was convicted for trying to intimidate a witness against testifying, serving 90 days, and later served five years in prison for armed robbery. Following her release in 1975, she disassociated herself from the "Family" and sought plastic surgery to remove the "X" that she and others had burned and carved into their foreheads following Manson's lead during his infamous trial.... more
- Age: 77
- Birthplace: Paris, France
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY
Steve "Clem" Grogan
- Age: 65