List of the members of the Manson Family, listed alphabetically with photos when available. This list includes the names of each famous person in the Manson Family, along with information like where each person was born. You might also be interested in famous covers of Charles Manson's songs and creepy, unsolved Manson Family mysteries. If you're doing research on historic members of the Manson Family, then this list is the perfect jumping off point for finding out which notable people are included. The Manson Family has held prominence in the world dating back many years, so it's no wonder that many people have a fascination with its members. While this is not an exact family tree, it does show a list of many popular members of the Manson Family.
This list is made up of family members like Sandra Good and Bobby Beausoleil. Featuring his many women and young girl followers, this list has them all.
The information on this page of prominent Manson Family members can help answer the questions, “Who was in the Manson Family?” and "Who is part of the Manson Family?
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainSusan Denise Atkins (May 7, 1948 – September 24, 2009) was an American convicted mass murderer who was a member of Charles Manson's "Family". Manson's followers committed a series of nine murders at four locations in California, over a period of five weeks in the summer of 1969. Known within the Manson family as Sadie Mae Glutz or Sexy Sadie, Atkins was convicted for her participation in eight of these killings, including the most notorious, the Tate murders in 1969. She was sentenced to death, which was subsequently commuted to life imprisonment when the California Supreme Court invalidated all death sentences issued prior to 1972. Atkins was later incarcerated until her death in 2009. At... more
- Age: Dec. at 61 (1948-2009)
- Birthplace: San Gabriel, California
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair use
Charles "Tex" WatsonCharles Denton Watson Jr. (born December 2, 1945), better known as Tex Watson, is an American murderer who was a central member of the "Manson family" led by Charles Manson. On August 9, 1969, Watson and other Manson followers murdered pregnant actress Sharon Tate and four other people at 10050 Cielo Drive in Benedict Canyon, Los Angeles. The next night, Watson traveled to Los Feliz, Los Angeles, and participated in the murders of Leno and Rosemary LaBianca, as part of Manson's "Helter Skelter" vision. Watson was found guilty of murder and imprisoned in 1971.... more
- Age: 74
- Birthplace: Dallas, Texas
- Photo: Redondo Union High School / Wikimedia Commons / Public DomainLynette Alice "Squeaky" Fromme (born October 22, 1948) is an American criminal best known as a member of the "Manson family". She attempted to assassinate U.S. President Gerald Ford in 1975. She was sentenced to life imprisonment for the attempt, but was released on parole on August 14, 2009, after serving nearly 34 years.... more
- Age: 71
- Birthplace: Santa Monica, California
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useLinda Darlene Kasabian (born Drouin; June 21, 1949) is a former member of Charles Manson's "Family". She was the key witness in District Attorney Vincent Bugliosi's prosecution of Manson and his followers for the Tate murders in 1969.... more
- Age: 71
- Birthplace: Biddeford, Maine