List of the members of the Oda clan, listed alphabetically with photos when available. This list includes the names of each famous person in the Oda clan, along with information like where each person was born. If you're doing research on historic members of the Oda clan, then this list is the perfect jumping off point for finding out which notable people are included. The Oda clan has held prominence in the world dating back many years, so it's no wonder that many people have a fascination with its members. While this is not an exact family tree, it does show a list of many popular members of the Oda clan.
This list is made up of family members like Oda Nobunaga and Oda Nobuyuki.The information on this page of prominent Oda clan members can help answer the questions, “Who was in the Oda clan?” and "Who is part of the Oda clan?
- Oda Nobunaga (織田 信長, Oda Nobunaga, listen; June 23, 1534 – June 21, 1582) was a powerful daimyō (feudal lord) of Japan in the late 16th century who attempted to unify Japan during the late Sengoku period, and successfully gained control over most of Honshu. Nobunaga is regarded as one of three unifiers of Japan along with his retainers Toyotomi Hideyoshi and Tokugawa Ieyasu. During his later life, Nobunaga was widely known for most brutal suppression of determined opponents, eliminating those who by principle refused to cooperate or yield to his demands. His reign was noted for innovative military tactics, fostering free trade, and encouraging the start of the Momoyama historical art... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 48 (1534-1582)
- Birthplace: Nagoya Castle, Japan
- Oda Nobuyuki (織田 信行, 1536 – November 22, 1557), also known as Oda Nobukatsu (織田 信勝), was the son of Oda Nobuhide and younger brother of Oda Nobunaga, who lived during the Sengoku period of Japan. Nobuyuki conspired against his brother Nobunaga with the Hayashi clan (Owari), which Nobunaga viewed as treason. Nobuyuki's Suemori Castle was reduced by Ikeda Nobuteru, and Nobuyuki was killed.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 21 (1536-1557)
- Viscount Oda Nobutoshi (織田信敏, November 19, 1853 – June 6, 1901) was a daimyō of the tozama feudal domain of Tendō in Dewa Province, northern Japan. He was a direct descendant of the famed Oda Nobunaga, through Nobunaga's son Oda Nobukatsu. He had the ceremonial court titles of junsanmi (3rd Court rank) and Hyōbu-taifu.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 48 (1853-1901)
- Birthplace: Edo
- Nobunari Oda (織田 信成, Oda Nobunari, born March 25, 1987) is a Japanese figure skater. He is the 2006 Four Continents champion, a four-time Grand Prix Final medalist (silver in 2009 and 2010; bronze in 2006 and 2013), the 2005 World Junior champion and the 2008 Japanese national champion.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 33
- Birthplace: Takatsuki, Japan