List of the members of the Redgrave family, listed alphabetically with photos when available. This list includes the names of each famous person in the Redgrave family, along with information like where each person was born. If you're doing research on historic members of the Redgrave family, then this list is the perfect jumping off point for finding out which notable people are included. The Redgrave family has held prominence in the world dating back many years, so it's no wonder that many people have a fascination with its members. While this is not an exact family tree, it does show a list of many popular members of the Redgrave family.
This list has everyone from Liam Neeson to Vanessa Redgrave.The information on this page of prominent Redgrave family members can help answer the questions, “Who was in the Redgrave family?” and "Who is part of the Redgrave family?
- Photo: uploaded by Derrick DeaneLiam John Neeson (born 7 June 1952) is an actor from Northern Ireland. He has been nominated for a number of awards, including an Academy Award for Best Actor, a BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role, and three Golden Globe Awards for Best Actor in a Motion Picture Drama. Empire magazine ranked Neeson among both the "100 Sexiest Stars in Film History" and "The Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time".In 1976, Neeson joined the Lyric Players' Theatre in Belfast for two years. He then acted in the Arthurian film Excalibur (1981). Between 1982 and 1987, Neeson starred in five films, most notably alongside Mel Gibson and Anthony Hopkins in The Bounty (1984), and Robert De Niro and Jeremy Irons... more
- Age: 68
- Birthplace: Ballymena, United Kingdom
- Photo: Rabbani and Solimene Photography / Getty imagesVanessa Redgrave (born 30 January 1937) is an English actress of stage, screen, and television, and a political activist. She is a 2003 American Theatre Hall of Fame inductee, and received the 2010 BAFTA Fellowship.Redgrave rose to prominence in 1961 playing Rosalind in the Shakespeare comedy As You Like It with the Royal Shakespeare Company and has since starred in more than 35 productions in London's West End and on Broadway, winning the 1984 Olivier Award for Best Actress in a Revival for The Aspern Papers, and the 2003 Tony Award for Best Actress in a Play for the revival of Long Day's Journey into Night. She also received Tony nominations for The Year of Magical Thinking and Driving... more
- Age: 83
- Birthplace: Greenwich, London, United Kingdom
- Joely Kim Richardson (born 9 January 1965) is an English actress, known for her role as Julia McNamara in the FX drama series Nip/Tuck (2003–10), and Queen Catherine Parr in the Showtime series The Tudors (2010). She has also appeared in films such as 101 Dalmatians (1996), Event Horizon (1997), The Patriot (2000), Return to Me (2000), Anonymous (2011), the Hollywood film adaptation of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011), the remake of Endless Love (2014), and the thriller Red Sparrow (2018).... more
- Age: 50
- Birthplace: London, England
- Lynn Rachel Redgrave (8 March 1943 – 2 May 2010) was an English and American actress. She won 2 Golden Globe Awards, was a two-time Oscar nominee and received Emmy and Tony nominations. A member of the Redgrave family of actors, Lynn trained in London before making her theatrical debut in 1962. By the mid-1960s she had appeared in several films, including Tom Jones (1963) and Georgy Girl (1966), which won her a New York Film Critics Award, a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Musical/Comedy as well as earning her a nomination for an Academy Award. She made her Broadway debut in 1967, and performed in several stage productions in New York while making frequent returns to London's... more
- Age: Dec. at 67 (1943-2010)
- Birthplace: England, London