List of the members of the Wellesley family, listed alphabetically with photos when available. This list includes the names of each famous person in the Wellesley family, along with information like where each person was born. If you're doing research on historic members of the Wellesley family, then this list is the perfect jumping off point for finding out which notable people are included. The Wellesley family has held prominence in the world dating back many years, so it's no wonder that many people have a fascination with its members. While this is not an exact family tree, it does show a list of many popular members of the Wellesley family.
The list you're viewing is made up of a variety of different family members, including Jeremy Clyde and Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington.The information on this page of prominent Wellesley family members can help answer the questions, “Who was in the Wellesley family?” and "Who is part of the Wellesley family?
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainLieutenant-General Arthur Richard Wellesley, 2nd Duke of Wellington, (3 February 1807 – 13 August 1884), styled Lord Douro between 1812 and 1814 and Marquess of Douro between 1814 and 1852, was a British soldier and politician. The eldest son of Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington, victor of Waterloo and Prime Minister, he succeeded his father in the dukedom in 1852 and held minor political office as Master of the Horse from 1853 to 1858. In 1858 he was made a Knight of the Garter.... more
- Age: Dec. at 77 (1807-1884)
- Birthplace: London postal district, W postcode area, Soho, Eurasia, United Kingdom
- Michael Jeremy Thomas Clyde (born 22 March 1941) is an English actor and musician. During the 1960s, he was one-half of the folk duo Chad & Jeremy, who had little success in the UK but were an object of interest to American audiences. He has enjoyed a long television acting career and continues to appear regularly, usually playing upper-middle class or aristocratic characters.... more
- Age: 80
- Birthplace: Dorney, United Kingdom
- Brigadier Arthur Valerian Wellesley, 8th Duke of Wellington, (2 July 1915 – 31 December 2014), styled Marquess of Douro between 1943 and 1972, was a senior British peer and a brigadier in the British Army. His main residence was Stratfield Saye House in Hampshire. He was a member of the House of Lords from 1972 until 1999, losing his seat by the House of Lords Act.... more
- Birthplace: Lazio, Europe, Eurasia, Province of Rome, Rome
- Jemma Madeleine Wellesley, Countess of Mornington (née Kidd; born 20 September 1974), more known by her maiden name Jemma Kidd, is a British make up artist, fashion model, and aristocrat. She currently resides on the Stratfield Saye estate, Hampshire.... more
- Age: 47
- Birthplace: Guildford, United Kingdom