Famous men who have dated Betty Grable, listed alphabetically with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Betty Grable dated?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Betty Grable's ex-boyfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These men come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all men that Betty Grable has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these men that Betty Grable has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
List people range from John F. Kennedy to Mickey Rooney.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Betty Grable's ex-boyfriends?" and "Who has Betty Grable hooked up with?"It's not certain whether the people on this list are men that Betty Grable has had sex with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Betty Grable slept with? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainArtie Shaw (born Arthur Jacob Arshawsky; May 23, 1910 – December 30, 2004) was an American clarinetist, composer, bandleader, and actor. Also an author, Shaw wrote both fiction and non-fiction. Widely regarded as "one of jazz's finest clarinetists", Shaw led one of the United States' most popular big bands in the late 1930s through the early 1940s. Though he had numerous hit records, he was perhaps best known for his 1938 recording of Cole Porter's "Begin the Beguine". Before the release of "Beguine", Shaw and his fledgling band had languished in relative obscurity for over two years and, after its release, he became a major pop artist within short order. The record eventually became one of... more
- Age: Dec. at 94 (1910-2004)
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, USA
- Photo: elena-lu / Flickr
Desi ArnazDesiderio Alberto Arnaz y de Acha III (March 2, 1917 – December 2, 1986), better known as Desi Arnaz, was a Cuban-born American actor, musician, and television producer widely noted for his role as Ricky Ricardo on the American television series sitcom I Love Lucy, where he co-starred with his then wife, dramatic and comedic actress Lucille Ball (1911–1989). Arnaz and Ball are generally credited as the innovators of the syndicated rerun, which they pioneered with the I Love Lucy series.Arnaz and Lucille Ball co-founded and ran the television production company called Desilu Productions, originally to market I Love Lucy to television networks. After I Love Lucy ended, Arnaz went on to... more
- Age: Dec. at 69 (1917-1986)
- Birthplace: Santiago de Cuba, Cuba
- Alternative Name: Desiderio Arnaz
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainGeorge Raft (born George Ranft; September 26, 1901 – November 24, 1980) was an American film actor and dancer identified with portrayals of gangsters in crime melodramas of the 1930s and 1940s. A stylish leading man in dozens of movies, Raft is remembered for his gangster roles in Scarface (1932), Each Dawn I Die (1939), and Billy Wilder's comedy Some Like It Hot (1959), as a dancer in Bolero (1934), and a truck driver in They Drive by Night (1940).Raft said he never regarded himself as an actor. "I wanted to be me", he said.... more
- Age: Dec. at 79 (1901-1980)
- Birthplace: Hell's Kitchen, New York City, New York, United States of America
- Photo: user uploaded imageGeorge Cooper Stevens (December 18, 1904 – March 8, 1975) was an American film director, producer, screenwriter and cinematographer.Among his most notable films are A Place in the Sun (1951; winner of six Academy Awards including Best Director), Shane (1953; Oscar nominated), Giant (1956; Oscar for Best Director), and The Diary of Anne Frank (1959; nominated for Best Director).... more
- Age: Dec. at 70 (1904-1975)
- Birthplace: Oakland, California, USA