Famous men who have dated Brooke Shields, listed alphabetically with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Brooke Shields dated?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Brooke Shields's ex-boyfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These men come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all men that Brooke Shields has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these men that Brooke Shields has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
The list you're viewing is made up of many different people, like Michael Jackson and Nicolas Cage.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Brooke Shields's ex-boyfriends?" and "Who has Brooke Shields hooked up with?"It's not certain whether the people on this list are men that Brooke Shields has had sex with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Brooke Shields slept with? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Photo: uploaded by Derrick DeaneLiam John Neeson (born 7 June 1952) is an actor from Northern Ireland. He has been nominated for a number of awards, including an Academy Award for Best Actor, a BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role, and three Golden Globe Awards for Best Actor in a Motion Picture Drama. Empire magazine ranked Neeson among both the "100 Sexiest Stars in Film History" and "The Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time".In 1976, Neeson joined the Lyric Players' Theatre in Belfast for two years. He then acted in the Arthurian film Excalibur (1981). Between 1982 and 1987, Neeson starred in five films, most notably alongside Mel Gibson and Anthony Hopkins in The Bounty (1984), and Robert De Niro and Jeremy Irons... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 68
- Birthplace: Ballymena, United Kingdom
- Matthew Raymond Dillon (born February 18, 1964) is an American actor and film director. He made his feature film debut in Over the Edge (1979) and established himself as a teen idol by starring in the films My Bodyguard (1980), Little Darlings (1980), Tex (1982), Rumble Fish (1983), The Outsiders (1983) and The Flamingo Kid (1984). From the late 1980s onward, Dillon achieved further success, starring in Drugstore Cowboy (1989), Singles (1992), The Saint of Fort Washington (1993), To Die For (1995), Beautiful Girls (1996), In & Out (1997), There's Something About Mary (1998), and Wild Things (1998). In a 1991 article, famed movie critic Roger Ebert referred to him as the best actor within... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 56
- Birthplace: New Rochelle, New York, United States of America
- Michael Bolotin (born February 26, 1953), known professionally as Michael Bolton, is an American singer and songwriter. Bolton originally performed in the hard rock and heavy metal genres from the mid-1970s to the mid-1980s, both on his early solo albums and those he recorded as the frontman of the band Blackjack. He became better known for his series of pop rock ballads, recorded after a stylistic change in the late 1980s. Bolton's achievements include selling more than 75 million records, recording eight top 10 albums and two number-one singles on the Billboard charts, as well as winning six American Music Awards and two Grammy Awards.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 67
- Birthplace: New Haven, Connecticut, United States of America
- Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009) was an American singer, songwriter, and dancer. Dubbed the "King of Pop", he is regarded as one of the most significant cultural figures of the 20th century and one of the greatest entertainers. Jackson's contributions to music, dance, and fashion, along with his publicized personal life, made him a global figure in popular culture for over four decades. The eighth child of the Jackson family, Michael made his professional debut in 1964 with his elder brothers Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, and Marlon as a member of the Jackson 5. He began his solo career in 1971 while at Motown Records, and in the early 1980s, became a dominant figure in... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 51 (1958-2009)
- Birthplace: Gary, Indiana, United States of America