Famous men who have dated Clara Bow, listed alphabetically with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Clara Bow dated?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Clara Bow's ex-boyfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These men come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all men that Clara Bow has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these men that Clara Bow has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
People here include everything from Gary Cooper to Gilbert Roland.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Clara Bow's ex-boyfriends?" and "Who has Clara Bow hooked up with?"It's not certain whether the people on this list are men that Clara Bow has had sex with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Clara Bow slept with? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainBéla Ferenc Dezső Blaskó (Hungarian: [ˈbeːlɒ ˈfɛrɛnt͡s ˈdɛʒøː ˈblɒʃkoː]; 20 October 1882 – 16 August 1956), better known as Bela Lugosi (; Hungarian: [ˈluɡoʃi]), was a Hungarian-American actor best remembered for portraying Count Dracula in the 1931 film and for his roles in other horror films.After playing small parts on the stage in his native Hungary, Lugosi gained his first role in a film in 1917. He had to leave the country after the failed Hungarian Communist Revolution of 1919 because of his socialist activism. He acted in several films in Weimar Germany before arriving in the United States as a seaman on a merchant ship. In 1927, he appeared as Count Dracula in a Broadway adaptation... more
- Age: Dec. at 73 (1882-1956)
- Birthplace: Lugoj, Romania
- Photo: John Springer Collection/CORBIS / Getty ImagesGary Cooper (born Frank James Cooper; May 7, 1901 – May 13, 1961) was an American actor. Known for his natural, authentic, understated acting style and screen performances, Cooper's career spanned 36 years, from 1925 to 1961, and included leading roles in 84 feature films. He was a major movie star from the end of the silent film era through to the end of the golden age of Classical Hollywood. His screen persona appealed strongly to both men and women, and his range of performances included roles in most major film genres. His ability to project his own personality onto the characters he played contributed to his natural and authentic appearance on screen. Throughout his career, he... more
- Age: Dec. at 60 (1901-1961)
- Birthplace: Helena, Montana, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainGilbert Roland (born Luis Antonio Dámaso de Alonso, December 11, 1905 – May 15, 1994) was a Mexican-born American film and television actor whose career spanned seven decades from the 1920s until the 1980s. He was twice nominated for the Golden Globe Award in 1952 and 1964, and inducted into the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 1960.... more
- Age: Dec. at 88 (1905-1994)
- Birthplace: Juárez Municipality, Chihuahua, Ciudad Juárez, Mexico
- Howard Robard Hughes Jr. (December 24, 1905 – April 5, 1976) was an American business magnate, investor, record-setting pilot, engineer, film director, and philanthropist, known during his lifetime as one of the most financially successful individuals in the world. He first became prominent as a film producer, and then as an influential figure in the aviation industry. Later in life, he became known for his eccentric behavior and reclusive lifestyle—oddities that were caused in part by a worsening obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD), chronic pain from a near-fatal plane crash and increasing deafness. As a film tycoon, Hughes gained fame in Hollywood beginning in the late 1920s, when he... more
- Age: Dec. at 70 (1905-1976)
- Birthplace: Humble, Texas, United States of America