Famous men who have dated Diana, Princess of Wales, listed alphabetically with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Diana, Princess of Wales dated?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Diana, Princess of Wales's ex-boyfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These men come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all men that Diana, Princess of Wales has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these men that Diana, Princess of Wales has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
Examples of people on this list: Diana, Princess of Wales, Dodi Fayed and many more.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Diana, Princess of Wales's ex-boyfriends?" and "Who has Diana, Princess of Wales hooked up with?"It's not certain whether the people on this list are men that Diana, Princess of Wales has had sex with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Diana, Princess of Wales slept with? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BYBarry Mannakee (1 June 1947 – 15 May 1987) was a police officer with the Royal Protection Squad and bodyguard to Diana, Princess of Wales. Mannakee was transferred from his role as bodyguard for Diana following what was described as an "inappropriate" relationship between the two, with Diana speaking about being "in love" with him. Mannakee died in a road traffic accident in 1987, leading to a conspiracy theory that his death was not an accident. Diana believed he had been "bumped off" by the security services, though this has never been proven.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 40 (1947-1987)
- Birthplace: London, United Kingdom
- Photo: via ImgurDiana, Princess of Wales (born Diana Frances Spencer; 1 July 1961 – 31 August 1997), was a member of the British royal family. She was the first wife of Charles, Prince of Wales, and the mother of Prince William and Prince Harry. Diana's activism and glamour made her an international icon and earned her an enduring popularity as well as an unprecedented public scrutiny, exacerbated by her tumultuous private life. Diana was born into the Spencer family, among the most prominent of the British nobility, and grew up close to the royal family on their Sandringham estate. The youngest daughter of the 8th Earl Spencer and Frances Shand Kydd, she was strongly affected by their divorce in 1967.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 36 (1961-1997)
- Birthplace: Sandringham, England
- Photo: Metaweb (FB)Emad El-Din Mohamed Abdel Mena'em Fayed (; Egyptian Arabic: عماد الدين محمد عبد المنعم الفايد [ʕaˈmæːd ɪdˈdiːn muˈħæmmæd ʕæbdelˈmenʕem fæːjed], 15 April 1955 – 31 August 1997), better known as Dodi Fayed (Arabic: دودي الفايد [ˈduːdi]), was an Egyptian socialite and the son of billionaire Mohamed El Fayed. He died in a car crash in Paris with Diana, Princess of Wales, with whom he was in a romantic relationship, on 31 August 1997.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Died at 42 (1955-1997)
- Birthplace: Alexandria, Egypt
Hasnat KhanHasnat Ahmad Khan, FRCS (Urdu: حسنات احمد خان; born 1 April 1958) is a British-Pakistani heart and lung surgeon. He was in a romantic relationship with Diana, Princess of Wales from 1995 to 1997.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 61
- Birthplace: Jhelum, Pakistan