Famous women who have dated Dodi Al-Fayed, listed alphabetically with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Dodi Al-Fayed dated?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Dodi Al-Fayed's ex-girlfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These women come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all women that Dodi Al-Fayed has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these women that Dodi Al-Fayed has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
Examples of people on this list include Brooke Shields and Winona Ryder.This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Dodi Al-Fayed's ex-girlfriends?" and "Who has Dodi Al-Fayed hooked up with?" It's not certain whether the people on this list are men that Dodi Al-Fayed has had sex with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Dodi Al-Fayed slept with? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Photo: Neilson Barnard / Getty ImagesBrooke Christa Shields (born May 31, 1965) is an American actress and model. She was initially a child model and gained critical acclaim at age 12 for her leading role in Louis Malle's film Pretty Baby (1978), in which she played a child prostitute in New Orleans at the beginning of the 20th century. Shields garnered widespread notoriety in the role, and she continued to model into her late teenage years and starred in several dramas in the 1980s, including The Blue Lagoon (1980), and Franco Zeffirelli's Endless Love (1981). In 1983, Shields suspended her career as a model to attend Princeton University, where she graduated with a bachelor's degree in Romance Languages. In the 1990s,... more
- Age: 55
- Birthplace: New York City, Manhattan, USA, New York
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domain
Diana Russell, Duchess of BedfordDiana Russell, Duchess of Bedford (née Lady Diana Spencer; 31 July 1710 – 27 September 1735), was a member of the Spencer family, chiefly remembered because of an unsuccessful attempt to arrange a marriage for her with Frederick, Prince of Wales. Orphaned by the age of 6, Lady Diana, known by her family as "dear little Di", joined the household of her rich and ambitious maternal grandmother, Sarah Churchill, Duchess of Marlborough. She was her grandmother's favourite grandchild and closest confidante. The highly influential Duchess of Marlborough tried to arrange a secret marriage between Lady Diana and the Prince of Wales, King George II's eldest son and heir apparent to the throne. When... more
- Age: Dec. at 25 (1710-1735)
- Photo: via ImgurDiana, Princess of Wales (born Diana Frances Spencer; 1 July 1961 – 31 August 1997), was a member of the British royal family. She was the first wife of Charles, Prince of Wales, and the mother of Prince William and Prince Harry. Diana's activism and glamour made her an international icon and earned her an enduring popularity as well as an unprecedented public scrutiny, exacerbated by her tumultuous private life. Diana was born into the Spencer family, among the most prominent of the British nobility, and grew up close to the royal family on their Sandringham estate. The youngest daughter of the 8th Earl Spencer and Frances Shand Kydd, she was strongly affected by their divorce in 1967.... more
- Age: Dec. at 36 (1961-1997)
- Birthplace: Sandringham, United Kingdom
- Photo: uploaded by ejlinehan
Kelly FisherKelly Fisher (born 25 August 1978) is an English professional pool and snooker player.... more
- Age: 42
- Birthplace: West Yorkshire, United Kingdom