Famous men who have dated Doris Day, listed by most recent with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Doris Day dated?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Doris Day's ex-boyfriends (and a husband or two) along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These men come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all men that Doris Day has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these men that Doris Day has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
List features Doris Day's exes like Ronald Reagan, Elgin Baylor, Barry Comden, Jack Carson, and more. Featuring the actress's past spouses and more, this list has it all.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Doris Day's ex-boyfriends?" and "Who has Doris Day linked up with?"
It's not certain whether the people on this list are men that Doris Day has been intimate with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Doris Day been romantic with? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Photo: Tom Wargacki / Getty Images
Barry ComdenDoris Day was married to Barry Comden from 1976 - 1981.Barry Comden was a maitre d’ and the husband of Doris Day....
- Age: Dec. at 74 (1935-2009)
- Photo: Jay Scott / Getty Images
Martin MelcherDoris Day and Martin Melcher were married from 1951 - 1968.Martin Melcher (August 1, 1915 – April 20, 1968) was an American film producer and husband of Doris Day.... more
- Age: Dec. at 53 (1915-1968)
- Birthplace: North Adams, Massachusetts
- Photo: Bettmann / Getty Images
In the early-1950s, Doris Day reportedly dated Ronald Reagan.Ronald Wilson Reagan (; February 6, 1911 – June 5, 2004) was an American politician who served as the 40th president of the United States from 1981 to 1989. Prior to his presidency, he was a Hollywood actor and union leader before serving as the 33rd governor of California from 1967 to 1975. Reagan was raised in a poor family in small towns of northern Illinois. He graduated from Eureka College in 1932 and worked as a sports commentator on several regional radio stations. After moving to California in 1937, he found work as an actor and starred in a few major productions. Reagan was twice elected President of the Screen Actors Guild—the labor union for actors—where he worked to root out... more
- Age: Dec. at 93 (1911-2004)
- Birthplace: Tampico, Illinois, USA
- Photo: Warner Bros.In the late-1940s, Doris Day was romantically involved with Jack Carson.John Elmer "Jack" Carson (October 27, 1910 – January 2, 1963) was a Canadian-born, American film actor. Though he was primarily used in supporting roles for comic relief, his work in films such as Mildred Pierce (1945) and Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (1958) displayed his mastery of "straight" dramatic actor roles as well. He worked for RKO and MGM (cast opposite Myrna Loy and William Powell in Love Crazy, 1941), but most of his memorable work was for Warner Bros. His trademark character was the wisecracking know-it-all, typically and inevitably undone by his own smug cockiness.... more
- Age: Dec. at 53 (1910-1963)
- Birthplace: Carman, Canada