Famous men who have dated Doris Duke, listed alphabetically with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Doris Duke dated?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Doris Duke's ex-boyfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These men come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all men that Doris Duke has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these men that Doris Duke has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
Marlon Brando and George Sanders are included on this list along with many more.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Doris Duke's ex-boyfriends?" and "Who has Doris Duke hooked up with?"It's not certain whether the people on this list are men that Doris Duke has had sex with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Doris Duke slept with? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Photo: Columbia PicturesMarlon Brando Jr. (April 3, 1924 – July 1, 2004) was an American actor and film director. With a career spanning 60 years, he is well-regarded for his cultural influence on 20th-century film. Brando's Academy Award-winning performances include that of Terry Malloy in On the Waterfront (1954) and Don Vito Corleone in The Godfather (1972). Brando was an activist for many causes, notably the civil rights movement and various Native American movements. He is credited with helping to popularize the Stanislavski system of acting, having studied with Stella Adler in the 1940s. He is often regarded as one of the first actors to bring Method Acting (built from the Stanislavski system) to mainstream... more
- Age: Dec. at 80 (1924-2004)
- Birthplace: Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domain
Stewart GrangerStewart Granger (born James Lablache Stewart; 6 May 1913 – 16 August 1993) was an English film actor, mainly associated with heroic and romantic leading roles. He was a popular leading man from the 1940s to the early 1960s, rising to fame through his appearances in the Gainsborough melodramas.... more
- Age: Dec. at 80 (1913-1993)
- Birthplace: London, United Kingdom