Men Who Drew Barrymore Has Dated
Famous men who have dated Drew Barrymore, listed by most recent with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Drew Barrymore dated?" then you've come to the right place. Fans will also enjoy pictures of Drew Barrymore's tattoos and photos of young Drew Barrymore. This list features Drew Barrymore's ex-boyfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These men come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all men that Drew Barrymore has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these men that Drew Barrymore has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
Drew Barrymore's exes like Justin Long and Tom Green are included in this list. Drew Barrymore has quite the number of past boyfriends.
In 2016, Drew Barrymore divorced from husband Will Kopelman. They have two children together. However, this wasn't her first spouse. In fact, Drew Barrymore has been married three times.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Drew Barrymore's ex-boyfriends?" and "Who has Drew Barrymore linked up with?"
It's not certain whether the people on this list are men that Drew Barrymore has been intimate with, but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Drew Barrymore slept with? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Photo: Frederick M. Brown / Getty Images
Drew Barrymore started dating Will Kopelman in 2011 and the couple got married a year later. They have two children together. In 2016, the couple divorced.Will Kopelman is an actor and art consultant.
- Birthplace: New York City, USA, New York
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / CC-BY-SA
In 2008, Drew Barrymore was reportedly seen kissing Jason Segel at an L.A. bar, sparking dating rumors.
- Age: 43
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / CC-BY
In 2008, Drew Barrymore was photographed making out with Ed Westwick at a Kings of Leon concert.
- Age: 35
- Birthplace: England, Stevenage
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / CC-BY-SA-2.0Drew Barrymore and Justin Long dated on-and-off from 2007 - 2010.Justin Jacob Long (born June 2, 1978) is an American actor, comedian and humorist known for roles in such films as Jeepers Creepers (2001), Dodgeball (2004), Accepted (2006), Alvin and the Chipmunks (2007), Live Free or Die Hard (2007), Alpha and Omega (2010), Tusk (2014), Comet (2014) and The Lookalike (2014). He played Warren P. Cheswick on the NBC TV series Ed and appeared with John Hodgman in TV commercials for Apple's "Get a Mac" advertising campaign.
- Age: 44
- Birthplace: USA, Fairfield, Connecticut
- Photo: Tinseltown / Shutterstock
In 2007, Drew Barrymore was reportedly seen making out with Zach Braff at Beauty Bar.
- Age: 48
- Birthplace: South Orange, New Jersey, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / CC-BY
In 2007, Drew Barrymore and Spike reportedly datedJonze reportedly dated for about six months.
- Age: 53
- Birthplace: USA, Rockville, Maryland