Famous men who have dated Emilio Estevez, listed alphabetically with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Emilio Estevez dated?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Emilio Estevez's ex-boyfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These men come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all men that Emilio Estevez has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these men that Emilio Estevez has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
This list features Demi Moore, Diane Lane and more.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Emilio Estevez's ex-boyfriends?" and "Who has Emilio Estevez hooked up with?"It's not certain whether the people on this list are men that Emilio Estevez has had sex with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Emilio Estevez slept with? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
Carey SalleyCarey Salley is a model.
Daphne ZunigaDaphne Eurydice Zuniga (; born October 28, 1962) is an American actress. She made her film debut in 1982 in the slasher film The Dorm That Dripped Blood at the age of 19, followed by a lead role in the horror film The Initiation (1984) two years later. She went on to star in several comedies, including Rob Reiner's The Sure Thing (1985), opposite John Cusack, and the cult comedies Modern Girls (1986), and Spaceballs (1987). She also starred opposite Lucille Ball in the television drama film Stone Pillow (1986), and in the science-fiction horror sequel The Fly II (1989). Zuniga later gained major exposure as a television actress for her role as Jo Reynolds on the Fox primetime soap opera ...more
- Age: 58
- Birthplace: Berkeley, California, USA
- Photo: John Shearer/Staff / Getty Images EntertainmentDemi Gene Guynes (born November 11, 1962), professionally known as Demi Moore ( də-MEE), is an American actress, former songwriter, and model. After making her film debut in 1981, she appeared on the soap opera General Hospital and subsequently gained recognition as a member of the Brat Pack with roles in Blame It on Rio (1984), St. Elmo's Fire (1985), and About Last Night... (1986). Her starring role in Ghost (1990), the highest-grossing film of that year, earned her a Golden Globe nomination. She continued to find box-office success in the early 1990s, with the films A Few Good Men (1992), Indecent Proposal (1993), and Disclosure (1994). In 1996 Moore became the highest-paid actress in ...more
- Age: 58
- Birthplace: Roswell, New Mexico, United States of America
- Photo: Alberto Rodriguez / Getty ImagesDiane Colleen Lane (born January 22, 1965) is an American actress. Born and raised in New York City, Lane made her screen debut in George Roy Hill's 1979 film A Little Romance. She has since appeared in several notable films, including the 2002 film Unfaithful, which earned her Satellite, New York Film Critics Circle, and National Society of Film Critics awards for Best Actress in a Motion Picture (Drama). Her performance in Unfaithful also garnered her Academy Award, Golden Globe, and Screen Actors Guild Award nominations for Best Actress. Lane has starred in The Outsiders (1983), Judge Dredd (1995), A Walk on the Moon (1999), The Perfect Storm (2000), Under the Tuscan Sun (2003), Cinema ...more
- Age: 56
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America