Famous men who have dated Gina Gershon, listed alphabetically with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Gina Gershon dated?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Gina Gershon's ex-boyfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These men come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all men that Gina Gershon has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these men that Gina Gershon has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
List ranges from Beck Hansen to Owen Wilson, plus much more.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Gina Gershon's ex-boyfriends?" and "Who has Gina Gershon hooked up with?"It's not certain whether the people on this list are men that Gina Gershon has had sex with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Gina Gershon slept with? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair usePaul Balthazar Getty (; born January 22, 1975) is an American actor and musician. He is a member of the band Ringside, the producer-half of rap duo The Wow, and a member of the Getty family. He is known for having played the roles of Ralph in Lord of the Flies, his recurring role as Richard Montana in Charmed, Thomas Grace on the American action drama Alias and Tommy Walker on the American drama Brothers & Sisters, the latter two of which have aired on ABC.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 45
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, USA, California, Tarzana
- Photo: Jerod Harris / Getty ImagesBeck Hansen (born July 8, 1970), known mononymously as Beck, is an American singer-songwriter, musician, and record producer. He rose to fame in the early 1990s with his experimental and lo-fi style, and became known for creating musical collages of wide genre styles. Today, he musically encompasses folk, funk, soul, hip hop, electronic, alternative rock, country, and psychedelia. He has released 13 studio albums (3 of which were independently released), as well as several non-album singles and a book of sheet music. Born in Los Angeles in 1970, Beck grew towards hip-hop and folk in his teens and began to perform locally at coffeehouses and clubs. He moved to New York City in 1989 and... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 50
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Jay PenskeJay Penske is an American media and publishing entrepreneur.... more on Wikipedia
- Birthplace: New York City, New York
- Photo: Pool / Getty ImagesJohn Paul Cusack (born June 28, 1966) is an American actor, producer, and screenwriter. He began acting in films during the 1980s and has since starred in a number of movies, including Better Off Dead (1985), Say Anything... (1989), Bullets over Broadway (1994), Grosse Pointe Blank (1997), Being John Malkovich (1999), High Fidelity (2000), 1408 (2007), Igor (2008), 2012 (2009), The Raven (2012) and Love and Mercy (2014).... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 49
- Birthplace: Evanston, Illinois, USA