Famous men who have dated Helena Christensen, listed alphabetically with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Helena Christensen dated?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Helena Christensen's ex-boyfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These men come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all men that Helena Christensen has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these men that Helena Christensen has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
These people, like Leonardo DiCaprio and Josh Hartnett include images when available.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Helena Christensen's ex-boyfriends?" and "Who has Helena Christensen hooked up with?"It's not certain whether the people on this list are men that Helena Christensen has had sex with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Helena Christensen slept with? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Photo: flickr / CC0Alison Hewson (née Stewart; born 23 March 1961) is an Irish activist and businesswoman. She is the wife of singer and musician Paul Hewson, known as Bono, from the rock group U2. Raised in Raheny, she met her future husband at age 12 at Mount Temple Comprehensive School, and married him in 1982. She was awarded a degree in politics and sociology from University College, Dublin (UCD) in 1989. The couple have four children together and live at residences in Ireland, France, and the United States. She has inspired several U2 songs, most famously "Sweetest Thing." Hewson became involved in anti-nuclear activism in the 1990s. She narrated Black Wind, White Land, a 1993 Irish documentary about... more
- Age: 60
- Birthplace: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- Photo: s_bukley / Shutterstock.comWilliam Patrick Corgan Jr. (born March 17, 1967) is an American musician and songwriter, who is the lead singer, primary songwriter, guitarist, and sole permanent member of The Smashing Pumpkins. Formed by Corgan and guitarist James Iha in Chicago, Illinois, in 1988, the band quickly gained steam with the addition of bassist D'arcy Wretzky and drummer Jimmy Chamberlin. Strong album sales and large-scale tours propelled the band's increasing fame in the 1990s until their break-up in 2000. Corgan started a new band called Zwan, and after their quick demise, he released a solo album, TheFutureEmbrace, in 2005 and a collection of poetry, Blinking with Fists, before setting his sights on... more
- Age: 54
- Birthplace: USA, Illinois, Elk Grove Village
- Photo: John Shearer / Getty ImagesChristopher Joseph Isaak (born June 26, 1956) is an American musician and occasional actor. He is widely known for his hit "Wicked Game", as well as the popular hit songs "Baby Did A Bad Bad Thing" and "Somebody's Crying". He is renowned for his signature 1950s rock & roll style and crooner sound, as well as his soaring falsetto and reverb-laden music. He is closely associated with film director David Lynch, who has used his music in numerous films and gave him a role in the film Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me. His songs generally focus on the themes of love, loss, and heartbreak. With a career spanning four decades, he has amassed a total of 12 studio albums and has accumulated numerous... more
- Age: 65
- Birthplace: Stockton, California, USA
- David Allan Stewart (born 9 September 1952) is an English musician, songwriter and record producer, best known for Eurythmics, his successful professional partnership with Annie Lennox. He is usually credited as David A. Stewart, to avoid confusion with other musicians named Dave Stewart. He won Best British Producer at the 1986, 1987 and 1990 Brit Awards.... more
- Age: 69
- Birthplace: North East England, City of Sunderland, Eurasia, United Kingdom, Sunderland