Famous men who have dated Jaime King, listed alphabetically with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Jaime King dated?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Jaime King's ex-boyfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These men come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all men that Jaime King has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these men that Jaime King has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
Examples include Jake Gyllenhaal and Ben Affleck.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Jaime King's ex-boyfriends?" and "Who has Jaime King hooked up with?"It's not certain whether the people on this list are men that Jaime King has had sex with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Jaime King slept with? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Photo: Tinseltown / ShutterstockBenjamin Géza Affleck-Boldt (born August 15, 1972) is an American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter. His accolades include two Academy Awards, three Golden Globe Awards, two BAFTA Awards, and two Screen Actors Guild Awards. He began his career as a child and starred in the PBS educational series The Voyage of the Mimi (1984,1988). He later appeared in the independent coming-of-age comedy Dazed and Confused (1993) and various Kevin Smith films, including Mallrats (1995) Chasing Amy (1997) and Dogma (1999). Affleck gained wider recognition when he and childhood friend Matt Damon won the Golden Globe and Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay for writing Good Will Hunting (1997),... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 48
- Birthplace: Berkeley, California, United States of America
Davide SorrentiDavide Sorrenti (July 9, 1976 – February 4, 1997) was a fashion photographer, son of photographer and advertiser Francesca Sorrenti, and brother of Mario Sorrenti (born 1971) and Vanina Sorrenti (born 1973), also fashion photographers.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 21 (1976-1997)
- Birthplace: Italy
- Jacob Benjamin Gyllenhaal (born December 19, 1980) is an American actor. Born into the Gyllenhaal family, he is the son of director Stephen Gyllenhaal and screenwriter Naomi Foner. He began acting as a child, making his acting debut in City Slickers (1991), followed by roles in his father's films A Dangerous Woman (1993) and Homegrown (1998). His breakthrough performances were as Homer Hickam in October Sky (1999) and as a psychologically troubled teenager in Donnie Darko (2001). His most widely seen film to that point came with the disaster film The Day After Tomorrow (2004). Gyllenhaal won the BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role and received a nomination for the Academy Award... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 39
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- Photo: Michael Hickey / Getty ImagesRobert James Ritchie (born January 17, 1971), known professionally as Kid Rock, is an American singer-songwriter, rapper, musician, record producer, and actor. In a career spanning over 20 years, Rock's musical style has alternated between rock, hip hop, and country. A multi-instrumentalist, he has overseen his own production on nine of his eleven studio albums. Kid Rock started his professional music career as a self-taught rapper and DJ, releasing his debut album Grits Sandwiches for Breakfast in 1990 on the major record label Jive; his subsequent independent releases The Polyfuze Method and Early Mornin' Stoned Pimp saw him developing a more distinctive style which was fully realized on... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 49
- Birthplace: Romeo, Michigan, United States of America