Men Who Juliette Lewis Has Dated
Famous men who have dated Juliette Lewis, listed by most recent with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Juliette Lewis dated?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Juliette Lewis's ex-boyfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These men come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all men that Juliette Lewis has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these men that Juliette Lewis has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
The list you're viewing has a variety of Juliette Lewis' famous exes in it, like Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Juliette Lewis's ex-boyfriends?" and "Who has Juliette Lewis linked up with?"
It's not certain whether the people on this list are men that Juliette Lewis has been intimate with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Juliette Lewis been romantic with? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Photo: Public Domain / Wikimedia CommonsJuliette Lewis briefly dated Travis McCoy in 2012.Travis Lazarus "Travie" McCoy (born August 5, 1981) is an American rapper, singer and songwriter. He is the co-founder and former lead vocalist of the rap rock band Gym Class Heroes, in addition to having a solo career. McCoy became involved with punk rock scenes as a teenager. He formed the band Gym Class Heroes with childhood friend Matt McGinley, and after several line-up changes, the group was signed to Fueled by Ramen, and released their debut album. Gym Class Heroes took a three-year hiatus from music, leaving McCoy to focus on his solo career; McCoy released his debut solo album, Lazarus, in 2010. The lead single from the album, "Billionaire" featuring Bruno Mars, peaked at number ...more
- Age: 41
- Birthplace: Geneva, New York
- In 2004, Juliette Lewis dated Chuck Liddell.Charles David "Chuck" Liddell (born December 17, 1969) is an American mixed martial artist and former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion. He has an extensive striking background in Kempo, Karate, and Kickboxing, as well as a grappling background in collegiate wrestling and Brazilian jiu-jitsu. A professional competitor from 1998 until 2010, Liddell had 23 fights in the UFC; along with Randy Couture, he is widely credited with bringing MMA into the mainstream of American sports and entertainment. On July 10, 2009, he was inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame.
- Age: 53
- Birthplace: Santa Barbara, California, United States of America
- Photo: David Shankbone / Wikimedia CommonsJuliette Lewis and Steve Berra were married from 1999 - 2003.Steve Berra (born May 10, 1973) is an American professional skateboarder and director, and is also the cofounder/co-owner of the popular skateboarding website "The Berrics".
- Age: 49
- Birthplace: Area code 557, St. Louis, St. Louis County, Area code 314, United States of America
Juliette Lewis reportedly linked up with her Natural Born Killers co-star Tom Sizemore in 1994.
- Age: Dec. at 61 (1961-2023)
- Birthplace: Detroit, Michigan, USA
- Photo: modenadude / flickr / CC-BY-NC-ND 2.0
In 1993, Juliet Lewis and Johnny Depp were rumored to be a couple.John Christopher Depp II (born June 9, 1963) is an American actor, producer, and musician. He has been nominated for 10 Golden Globe Awards, winning one for Best Actor for his performance of the title role in Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2008) and has been nominated for three Academy Awards for Best Actor, among other accolades. He is regarded as one of the world's biggest film stars.Depp rose to prominence on the 1980s television series 21 Jump Street, becoming a teen idol. He has gained critical praise for his portrayals of inept screenwriter-director Ed Wood in the film of the same name, undercover FBI agent Joseph D. Pistone in Donnie Brasco, author J. M. Barrie in ...more
- Age: 59
- Birthplace: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States of America
- Photo: SpreePiX / Wikimedia CommonsJuliette Lewis and Brad Pitt dated from 1989 - 1993.William Bradley Pitt (born December 18, 1963) is an American actor and film producer. He has received multiple awards and nominations including an Academy Award as producer under his own company, Plan B Entertainment. Pitt first gained recognition as a cowboy hitchhiker in the road movie Thelma & Louise (1991). His first leading roles in big-budget productions came with the drama films A River Runs Through It (1992) and Legends of the Fall (1994) and horror film Interview with the Vampire (1994). He gave critically acclaimed performances in the crime thriller Seven and the science fiction film 12 Monkeys (both 1995), the latter earning him a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor and ...more
- Age: 59
- Birthplace: Shawnee, Oklahoma, USA