Men Who Karrine Steffans Has Dated
Famous men who have dated Karrine Steffans, listed alphabetically with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Karrine Steffans dated?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Karrine Steffans's ex-boyfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These men come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all men that Karrine Steffans has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these men that Karrine Steffans has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
These people, like Chris Rock, Bill Maher, and previous husband Darius McCrary, include images.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Karrine Steffans's ex-boyfriends?" and "Who has Karrine Steffans been with?"
It's not certain whether the people on this list are men that Karrine Steffans has been intimate with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Karrine Steffans slept with? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Photo: Jesse Grant / Getty ImagesWilliam Maher (born January 20, 1956) is an American comedian, actor, political commentator, and television host. He is known for the HBO political talk show Real Time with Bill Maher (2003–present) and the similar late-night show called Politically Incorrect (1993–2002), originally on Comedy Central and later on ABC. Maher is known for his political satire and sociopolitical commentary. He targets many topics including religion, political correctness, and the mass media. His critical views of religion were the basis for his 2008 documentary film Religulous.
- Age: 67
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America
- Photo: Allen Berezovsky / Getty ImagesRobert Barisford Brown (born February 5, 1969) is an American singer-songwriter, occasional rapper, dancer and actor. Brown started his career in the R&B and pop group New Edition, from its inception in 1978 until his exit from the group in 1985. Starting a solo career, he enjoyed success with his second album in 1988, Don't Be Cruel, which spawned a number of hit singles including the self-penned "My Prerogative", and the Grammy Award–winning "Every Little Step". Brown had a string of top ten hits on various Billboard charts between 1986 and 1993. Brown, alongside frequent collaborator Teddy Riley, is noted as a pioneer of new jack swing; a fusion of hip-hop and R&B. His other hits ...more
- Age: 54
- Birthplace: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Photo: Matt Winkelmeyer / Getty ImagesTrevor George Smith Jr. (born May 20, 1972), known professionally as Busta Rhymes, is an American rapper, singer, musician, record producer, record executive, and actor. Chuck D of Public Enemy gave him the moniker Busta Rhymes, after NFL and CFL wide receiver George "Buster" Rhymes. He is best known for his outlandish style and fashion sense depicted in several innovative Hip hop music videos as well as his intricate rhyming technique, rapping at high speed with heavy use of internal rhyme and half rhyme making him one of the fastest rappers of all time. He has received 11 Grammy Award nominations for his work. About.com included him on its list of the 50 Greatest MCs of Our Time ...more
- Age: 51
- Birthplace: New York City, Red Hook, USA, New York
- Photo: Vivien Killilea / Getty ImagesChristopher Julius Rock (born February 7, 1965) is an American stand-up comedian, actor, writer, producer, and film director. After years working as a stand-up comedian and appearing in minor film roles including Beverly Hills Cop II, Rock gained prominence as a cast member of Saturday Night Live from 1990 to 1993. While at SNL he appeared in films New Jack City, Boomerang and CB4, which Rock also wrote and produced. Rock reached mainstream stardom with the critically acclaimed Bring the Pain in 1996, the second of his five HBO comedy specials. His other HBO comedy specials include Bigger & Blacker, Never Scared and Kill the Messenger. HBO also aired his talk show, The Chris Rock Show, ...more
- Age: 58
- Birthplace: Andrews, South Carolina
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useDarius Jaren McCrary (born May 1, 1976) is an American film and television actor and singer. McCrary is best known for his role as Edward "Eddie" Winslow, the oldest child of Carl and Harriette Winslow on the ABC/CBS television sitcom Family Matters, which ran from 1989–1998. Another one of McCrary's notable roles was as Scam in the 1987 comedy film Big Shots, which was his film debut. He provided the voice of Jazz in the 2007 Transformers reboot. From December 2009 to October 2011, he portrayed photographer Malcolm Winters on the CBS daytime drama The Young and the Restless.
- Age: 47
- Birthplace: USA, California, Walnut
- Photo: Tinseltown / ShutterstockWilliam Frederick Durst (born August 20, 1970) is an American vocalist, actor and film director. He is best known as the frontman of the rap rock band Limp Bizkit, formed in 1994, with whom he released six studio albums. He started making money playing in several Jacksonville, Florida bands, mowing lawns and drawing tattoos. Since 2006, Durst has worked on independent films. He costarred in Population 436, and made his directorial debut in 2007, with The Education of Charlie Banks. He followed with The Longshots in 2008.
- Age: 52
- Birthplace: Jacksonville, USA, Florida