Famous men who have dated Kristin Davis, listed by most recent with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Kristin Davis dated?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Kristin Davis's ex-boyfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These men come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all men that Kristin Davis has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these men that Kristin Davis has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
If you're wondering who Kristin Davis' husband is, stop - she never married! However, Kristin Davis does have one daughter, Gemma Rose Davis, whom she adopted in 2011.
Examples of Kristin Davis' exes on this list: Steve Martin, Alec Baldwin, Aaron Sorkin, and many more.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Kristin Davis's ex-boyfriends?" and "Who has Kristin Davis linked up with?"
It's not certain whether the people on this list are men that Kristin Davis has been intimate with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Kristin Davis slept with? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the men on this list.
- In 2012, Kristin Davis dated Aaron Sorkin.Aaron Benjamin Sorkin (born June 9, 1961) is an American screenwriter, director, producer, and playwright. His works include the Broadway plays A Few Good Men, The Farnsworth Invention and To Kill a Mockingbird; the television series Sports Night, The West Wing, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, and The Newsroom; and the films A Few Good Men, The American President, Charlie Wilson's War, Moneyball, and Steve Jobs. For writing The Social Network, he won the Academy Award for Best Adapted Screenplay, among other awards. He made his feature directorial debut in 2017 with Molly's Game, which he also wrote. Sorkin's trademark rapid-fire dialogue and extended monologues are complemented, in... more
- Age: 60
- Birthplace: New York City, Manhattan, USA, New York
- Kristin Davis was in a relationship with Russell James from 2009 - 2010.Russell James (born 1962 in Perth) is a fashion, celebrity and beauty photographer. Russell was born in Western Australia and spent much of his childhood moving from city to city due to his working class father. After dropping out of school at age 14, Russell got his first job working in a factory that made trashcans. After working in the factory, Russell held several odd jobs to make ends met before becoming a police officer, which lasted several years. After traveling to Japan and Sweden Russell arrived in the United States in 1989.... more
- Age: 59
- Birthplace: Perth, Australia
- Photo: Toglenn / Wikimedia CommonsKristin Davis and Rick Fox dated from 2007 - 2008.Ulrich Alexander Fox (born July 24, 1969) is a Canadian-Bahamian retired basketball player, actor, businessman, and esports franchise owner. He played in the National Basketball Association (NBA) for the Boston Celtics and Los Angeles Lakers, and played college basketball for the North Carolina Tar Heels. He is the owner of the esports franchise Echo Fox.... more
- Age: 52
- Birthplace: Toronto, Canada
- From 2003 - 2004, Kristin Davis dated Damian Lewis.Damian Watcyn Lewis (born 11 February 1971) is an English actor and producer. He played U.S. Army Major Richard Winters in the HBO miniseries Band of Brothers, which earned him a Golden Globe nomination, and also portrayed U.S. Marine Sergeant Nicholas Brody in the Showtime series Homeland (which earned him a Primetime Emmy Award and a Golden Globe Award). His performance as King Henry VIII in Wolf Hall earned him his third Primetime Emmy nomination and fourth Golden Globe nomination. He currently plays Bobby Axelrod in the Showtime series Billions (2016–present), and portrays actor Steve McQueen in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019) directed by Quentin Tarantino.... more
- Age: 50
- Birthplace: London, England, UK