Famous men who have dated Melissa Gilbert, listed alphabetically with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Melissa Gilbert dated?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Melissa Gilbert's ex-boyfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These men come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all men that Melissa Gilbert has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these men that Melissa Gilbert has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
Examples of people on this list include Tom Cruise and Rob Lowe.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Melissa Gilbert's ex-boyfriends?" and "Who has Melissa Gilbert hooked up with?"It's not certain whether the people on this list are men that Melissa Gilbert has had sex with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Melissa Gilbert slept with? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Dylan McDermott (born Mark Anthony McDermott; October 26, 1961) is an American actor. He is best known for his role as lawyer and law firm head Bobby Donnell on the legal drama series The Practice, which earned him a Golden Globe Award for Best Performance by an Actor in a Television Series – Drama and a nomination for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series. McDermott is also known for his roles in the first two seasons of American Horror Story, entitled American Horror Story: Murder House and American Horror Story: Asylum, portraying Ben Harmon and Johnny Morgan, respectively. He reprised his role as Ben Harmon in American Horror Story: Apocalypse, the eighth... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 54
- Birthplace: Waterbury, Connecticut, United States of America
- Michael Graham Landon Jr. (born June 20, 1964) is an American actor, director, writer, and producer.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 56
- Birthplace: Encino, California, United States of America
- Photo: David Shankbone / FlickrRobert Hepler Lowe (born March 17, 1964) is an American actor, producer, and director. He is the recipient of two Screen Actors Guild Awards and has been nominated for six Golden Globes Awards and a Primetime Emmy Award. Lowe made his acting debut at the age of 15 with ABC's short-lived sitcom A New Kind of Family (1979–1980). Following numerous television roles in the early 1980s, he came to prominence as a teen idol and member of the Brat Pack with roles in films like The Outsiders (1983), Class (1983), The Hotel New Hampshire (1984), Oxford Blues (1984), St. Elmo's Fire (1985), About Last Night... (1986), and Square Dance (1987). The success of these films established him as a Hollywood... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 56
- Birthplace: Charlottesville, Virginia, USA