Famous men who have dated Nicole Kidman, listed alphabetically with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Nicole Kidman dated?" then you've come to the right place. Fans will also enjoy hot Nicole Kidman photos and a list of Nicole Kidman's celebrity friends. This list features Nicole Kidman's ex-boyfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These men come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all men that Nicole Kidman has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these men that Nicole Kidman has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
Since 2006, Nicole Kidman has been married to husband Keith Urban. Together, they have two children, both daughters.
People on this list include Nicole Kidman's exes like Tom Cruise, Jude Law, and Jim Carrey.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Nicole Kidman's ex-boyfriends?" and "Who has Nicole Kidman linked up with?"
It's not certain whether the people on this list are men that Nicole Kidman has been intimate with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Nicole Kidman been romantic with? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Photo: Shutterstock.com
Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban have been married since 2006. They have two daughters together.Keith Lionel Urban (born 26 October 1967) is a New Zealand singer, songwriter and record producer well known for his work in country music. In 1991, he released a self-titled debut album and charted four singles in Australia before moving to the United States the following year. He found work as a session guitarist before starting a band known as The Ranch, which recorded one studio album on Capitol Nashville and charted two singles on the US Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. Still signed to Capitol, Urban made his solo American debut in 1999 with a second eponymous album. Certified platinum in the US by the RIAA, it produced his first number one on the Hot Country Songs chart with "But... more
- Age: 52
- Birthplace: Whangarei, New Zealand
- Photo: Eva Rinaldi / Wikimedia Commons
Nicole Kidman is supposedly "good friends" with Steve Bing, but it was reported that these two were romantically involved from 2004 - 2005.
- Age: 55
- Photo: RepriseRobbie Williams said that he had a fling with Nicole Kidman in 2004.Robert Peter Williams (born 13 February 1974) is an English singer-songwriter and entertainer. He found fame as a member of the pop group Take That from 1989 to 1995, but achieved greater commercial success with his solo career, beginning in 1997. Williams has released seven UK number one singles and ten out of his eleven studio albums have reached number one in the UK. He is the best-selling British solo artist in the United Kingdom and the best selling non-Latino artist in Latin America. Six of his albums are among the top 100 biggest-selling albums in the United Kingdom–four albums in the top 60–and in 2006 he entered the Guinness Book of World Records for selling 1.6 million tickets of... more
- Age: 46
- Birthplace: Stoke-on-Trent, Stoke-upon-Trent, United Kingdom
- Photo: Caroline David / Wikimedia Commons
In the mid-2000s, Nicole Kidman was romantically linked to Eric Watson.Eric Watson (born July 5, 1955) is an American jazz pianist. He was born in Wellesley, Massachusetts. In 1978, he moved to Paris after graduating from the Oberlin Conservatory of Music in Oberlin, Ohio. Watson is signed to a long-term recording contract with ACT Records.Watson has worked with doublebass player John Lindberg, drummer Ed Thigpen, and Steve Lacy.... more
- Age: 65