Famous men who have dated Rashida Jones, listed by most recent with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Rashida Jones dated?" then you've come to the right place. You might also enjoy the sexiest Rashida Jones pics and bikini photos of Rashida Jones. This list features Rashida Jones's ex-boyfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These men come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all men that Rashida Jones has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these men that Rashida Jones has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
If you're wondering who Rashida Jones' husband is, stop - she never married! However, Rashida Jones was engaged to music producer Mark Ronson in 2003, but the couple split after one year. She's currently dating singer Ezra Koenig, adn the pair even had a child in August 2018.
List features Rashida Jones' famous exes like Tobey Maguire, Colin Jost, and John Krasinski.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Rashida Jones's ex-boyfriends?" and "Who has Rashida Jones linked up with?"
It's not certain whether the people on this list are men that Rashida Jones has been intimate with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Rashida Jones slept with? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the men on this list.
- Photo: Todd Williamson / Getty Images
In January 2017, Rashida Jones and Vampire Weekend frontman Ezra Koenig went public with their relationship. On August 22, 2018, Jones and Koenig welcomed their child, Isaiah Jones Koenig.
- Age: 36
- Birthplace: New York City, New York
- Photo: Michael Loccisano / Getty ImagesIn 2014, Rashida Jones dated Colin Jost.Colin Kelly Jost (, born June 29, 1982) is an American comedian, actor, and writer. He has been a writer for Saturday Night Live since 2005 and "Weekend Update" co-anchor since 2014. He also served as one of the show's co-head writers from 2012 to 2015, and came back as one of the show's head writers in December 2017.... more
- Age: 38
- Birthplace: New York City, New York
- Photo: flickr / CC0Rashida Jones dated presidential speech writer Jon Favreau from 2009 - 2010.Jonathan Favreau (; born October 19, 1966) is an American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter. He is known for his work with the Marvel Cinematic Universe, directing and starring as Happy Hogan in the films Iron Man (2008) and Iron Man 2 (2010), as well as serving as an executive producer and/or starring in The Avengers (2012), Iron Man 3 (2013), Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015), Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017), Avengers: Infinity War (2018), Avengers: Endgame, and Spider-Man: Far From Home (both 2019) and also directing and starring as Carl Casper in Chef (2014). Favreau is further known for directing the films Elf (2003), Zathura: A Space Adventure (2005), Cowboys & Aliens (2011),... more
- Age: 53
- Birthplace: Flushing, New York City, New York, United States of America
- Photo: Frederick M. Brown / Getty ImagesRashida Jones and Charlie Hunnam were in a relationship in 2006.Charles Matthew Hunnam (born 10 April 1980) is an English actor and model. He is known for his roles as Jackson "Jax" Teller in the FX drama series Sons of Anarchy (2008–2014) for which he was twice nominated for the Critics' Choice Television Award for Best Actor in a Drama Series, Pete Dunham in Green Street (2005), Nathan Maloney in the Channel 4 drama Queer as Folk (1999–2000), Lloyd Haythe in the Fox comedy series Undeclared (2001–2002), the title role in Nicholas Nickleby (2002), Raleigh Becket in Pacific Rim (2013), Percy Fawcett in The Lost City of Z (2017), and in the title role of Guy Ritchie's King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (2017).... more
- Age: 40
- Birthplace: Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom