Serena Williams has many times been ranked number one in women's singles tennis, but that doesn't mean that she, herself, has to be single! Many famous men have dated Serena Williams, and this list will give you more details about these lucky dudes. You might also be interested in this list of Serena Williams' celebrity friends.
If you're wondering "Who has Serena Williams dated?" or "Who is Serena Williams married to?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Serena Williams's ex-boyfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what they do professionally. These men come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all men that Serena Williams has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these men that Serena Williams has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
Maintaining a private personal life, Serena Williams rarely shares her dating history or past relationships. However, on December 29, 2016, Serena Williams announced her engagement to Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian. Serena Williams announced that they are expecting, and she was pregnant during the Australian Open.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Serena Williams's ex-boyfriends?" and "Who has Serena Williams linked up with?" Check out the list of men Serena Williams has dated below.
- Photo: Automotive Rhythms / via FlickrFor Your Love actor Hosea Chanchez briefly dated Serena in 2008.Hosea Chanchez (born September 12, 1981), also credited as Hosea, is an American actor best known for his recurring role on For Your Love and the quarterback football player Malik Wright on The CW/BET sitcom, The Game.... more
- Age: 39
- Birthplace: Montgomery, Alabama
- Photo: Frazer Harrison / Getty Images EntertainmentSerena and actor Jackie Long dated from 2007 to 2008.Jackie Long (born October 23, 1981) is an American television and film actor, writer, musician, director and producer. He is also a voice actor for Grand Theft Auto V.... more
- Age: 38
- Birthplace: Pasadena, California, United States of America
- Photo: uploaded by Derrick DeaneSerena and rapper/actor/producer/poet Common dated on-and-off from 2007 to 2010.Lonnie Corant Jaman Shuka Rashid Lynn (born March 13, 1972), better known by his stage name Common (formerly Common Sense), is an American rapper, actor, writer, philanthropist, and activist. Common debuted in 1992 with the album Can I Borrow a Dollar? and maintained an underground following into the late 1990s, after which he gained mainstream success through his work with the Soulquarians.Common's first major-label album Like Water for Chocolate (2000) received commercial success. In 2003, he won the Grammy Award for Best R&B Song for the Erykah Badu single "Love of My Life". His 2005 album Be was also a commercial success and was nominated for Best Rap Album at the 2006 Grammy Awards.... more
- Age: 48
- Birthplace: Chicago metropolitan area, Illinois, Chicago, United States of America, United States
- Photo: David Shankbone / Flickr
Rumor has it that Serena supposedly had a fling with Colin Farrel in 2006.
- Age: 44
- Birthplace: Castleknock, Republic of Ireland