Famous men who have dated Susan Sarandon, listed alphabetically with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Susan Sarandon dated?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Susan Sarandon's ex-boyfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These men come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all men that Susan Sarandon has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these men that Susan Sarandon has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
These people, like Sean Penn and Richard Gere include images when available.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Susan Sarandon's ex-boyfriends?" and "Who has Susan Sarandon linked up with?" Susan Sarandon was married once, but currently does not have a husband.
It's not certain whether the people on this list are men that Susan Sarandon has been intimate with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Susan Sarandon romanced? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
Franco AmurriFranco Amurri (born 12 September 1958) is an Italian film director, producer and screenwriter, best known for directing films such as Da grande, which inspired the Tom Hanks film Big, Monkey Trouble and Flashback.His father was the author and television writer Antonio Amurri. He has a daughter, Eva Amurri, with actress Susan Sarandon.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 62
- Birthplace: Rome, Italy
John R Leone
- Photo: Sillygoosefilms / Wikimedia CommonsLouis Marie Malle (French: [mal]; 30 October 1932 – 23 November 1995) was a French film director, screenwriter and producer. His film Le Monde du silence won the Palme d'Or in 1956 and the Academy Award for Best Documentary in 1957, although he was not credited at the ceremony; the award was instead presented to the film's co-director Jacques Cousteau. Later in his career he was nominated multiple times for Academy Awards. Malle is also one of only four directors to have won the Golden Lion twice. Malle worked in both French cinema and Hollywood, and he produced both French and English language films. His most famous films include the crime film Ascenseur pour l'échafaud (1958), the World... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 63 (1932-1995)
- Birthplace: Thumeries, France
- Photo: Rose Gilmore / Getty ImagesRichard Tiffany Gere (IPA: geer; born August 31, 1949) is an American actor. He began in films in the 1970s, playing a supporting role in Looking for Mr. Goodbar (1977) and a starring role in Days of Heaven (1978). He came to prominence with his role in the film American Gigolo (1980), which established him as a leading man and a sex symbol. He went on to star in many well-received films, including An Officer and a Gentleman (1982), The Cotton Club (1984), Pretty Woman (1990), Sommersby (1993), Primal Fear (1996), Runaway Bride (1999), I'm Not There (2007), Arbitrage (2012) and Norman: The Moderate Rise and Tragic Fall of a New York Fixer (2016). For portraying Billy Flynn in the Academy... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 71
- Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America