Famous men who have dated Susan Sarandon, listed alphabetically with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Susan Sarandon dated?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Susan Sarandon's ex-boyfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These men come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all men that Susan Sarandon has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these men that Susan Sarandon has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
These people, like Sean Penn and Richard Gere include images when available.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Susan Sarandon's ex-boyfriends?" and "Who has Susan Sarandon linked up with?" Susan Sarandon was married once, but currently does not have a husband.
It's not certain whether the people on this list are men that Susan Sarandon has been intimate with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Susan Sarandon romanced? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useRupert James Hector Everett (; born 29 May 1959) is an English actor, writer and singer. He first came to public attention in 1981, when he was cast in Julian Mitchell's play and subsequent film Another Country (1984) as a gay pupil at an English public school in the 1930s; the role earned him his first BAFTA Award nomination. He went on to receive a second BAFTA Award nomination and his first Golden Globe Award nomination for his role in My Best Friend's Wedding (1997), followed by a second Golden Globe nomination for An Ideal Husband (1999). Everett has performed in many other prominent films, including The Madness of King George (1994), Shakespeare in Love (1998), Inspector Gadget... more
- Age: 62
- Birthplace: Burnham Deepdale
- Photo: Juanky Pamies Alcubilla / FlickrSean Justin Penn (born August 17, 1960) is an American actor, director and filmmaker. He has won two Academy Awards, for his roles in the mystery drama Mystic River (2003) and the biopic Milk (2008). Penn began his acting career in television, with a brief appearance in episode 112 of Little House on the Prairie, December 4, 1974, and directed by his father Leo Penn. Following his film debut in the drama Taps (1981), and a diverse range of film roles in the 1980s, including Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982), Penn garnered critical attention for his roles in the crime dramas At Close Range (1986), State of Grace (1990), and Carlito's Way (1993). He became known as a prominent leading actor... more
- Age: 60
- Birthplace: California, United States of America
- Timothy Francis Robbins (born October 16, 1958) is an American actor, screenwriter, director, producer, and musician. He is known for his portrayal of Andy Dufresne in the prison drama film The Shawshank Redemption (1994). His other roles include starring as Norville Barnes The Hudsucker Proxy, Nuke LaLoosh in Bull Durham (1988), Jacob Singer in Jacob's Ladder (1990), Griffin Mill in The Player (1992), and Dave Boyle in Mystic River (2003), for which he won an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor. He also directed the films Bob Roberts (1992) and Dead Man Walking (1995), both of which were well received. He received a nomination for the Academy Award for Best Director for Dead Man... more
- Age: 62
- Birthplace: West Covina, California, USA