Men Who Zooey Deschanel Has Dated
Famous men who have dated Zooey Deschanel, listed by most recent with photos when available. If you're wondering "Who has Zooey Deschanel dated?" then you've come to the right place. This list features Zooey Deschanel's ex-boyfriends along with additional information about them, such as when they were born and what their profession is. These men come in all shapes and sizes, but what they all have in common is that they're all men that Zooey Deschanel has either dated or canoodled with. It's not hard to get jealous of these men that Zooey Deschanel has gone out with, so try your hardest to contain your envy.
The list you're viewing is made up of many of Zooey Deschanel's exes, including Jason Schwartzman and Matthew Davis.
This list answers the questions, "What are the names of Zooey Deschanel's ex-boyfriends?" and "Who has Zooey Deschanel hooked up with?"It's not certain whether the people on this list are men that Zooey Deschanel has had sex with but it's safe to assume that when two adults are going out that some action will inevitably occur. Who has Zooey Deschanel slept with? We can't say for sure but it's most likely all the women on this list.
- Photo: user uploaded image / user uploaded image
Jonathan Silver Scott
Zooey Deschanel is reportedly dating Jonathan Scott from Property Brothers. The pair first met in August 2019, when they were filming Carpool Karaoke.
On September 13, 2019, the pair were seen walking hand-in-hand while grabbing dinner in Los Angeles.
- Age: 45
- Birthplace: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Zooey Deschanel and her producer husband Jacob Pechenik announced their split on September 6, 2019, after four years of marriage.
The New Girl actress started dating Pechenik in 2014. They became enagaged in January 2015, and the pair got married in summer of that year. They share two children, Elsie Otter (born 2015) and Charlie Wolf (born 2017).
- Photo: flickr / CC0
Jamie LindenFrom 2012 - 2014, Zooey Deschanel dated Jamie Linden.Jamie Linden (born September 3, 1980) is an American screenwriter best known as the writer of 2006 film We Are Marshall and the writer of 2010 film Dear John. He also wrote and directed the 2010 independent movie 10 Years, starring Channing Tatum.
- Age: 43
- Zooey Deschanel and Death Cab for Cutie musician Ben Gibbard were married from 2009 - 2012.Benjamin Gibbard (born August 11, 1976) is an American singer, songwriter and guitarist. He is best known as the lead vocalist and guitarist of the indie rock band Death Cab for Cutie, with which he has recorded nine studio albums, and as one half of the electronica act the Postal Service. Gibbard released his debut solo album, Former Lives, in 2012, and a collaborative studio album, One Fast Move or I'm Gone (2009), with Uncle Tupelo and Son Volt's Jay Farrar. While performing guitar in the band Pinwheel, Gibbard recorded a demo cassette under the moniker Death Cab for Cutie, titled You Can Play These Songs with Chords (1997). After receiving a positive response to the material, Gibbard ...more
- Age: 46
- Birthplace: USA, Bremerton, Washington
- Zooey Deschanel was romantically linked to Martin Freeman when they filmed the 2005 movie A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.Martin John Christopher Freeman (born 8 September 1971) is an English actor and comedian, known for portraying Bilbo Baggins in Peter Jackson's The Hobbit film trilogy (2012–2014), Tim Canterbury in the original UK version of sitcom mockumentary The Office (2001–2003), Dr. John Watson in the British crime drama Sherlock (2010–2017), and Lester Nygaard in the dark comedy-crime drama TV series Fargo (2014). His other notable film roles include the romantic comedy Love Actually (2003), the comic science fiction film The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (2005), the semi-improvised comedy Nativity! (2009), the comedic Three Flavours Cornetto trilogy (2004–2013), most prominently in the sci-fi ...more
- Age: 51
- Birthplace: Aldershot, Hampshire, England, UK
- Photo: flickr / CC0Zooey Deschanel and Jason Schwartzman were an adorable quirky couple from 2003 - 2005.Jason Francesco Schwartzman (born June 26, 1980) is an American actor, screenwriter, executive producer, and musician. He is known for his frequent collaborations with Wes Anderson, such as Rushmore (1998), The Darjeeling Limited (2007), Fantastic Mr. Fox (2009), Moonrise Kingdom (2012), The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014), and Isle of Dogs (2018). He also starred in other films, such as Slackers (2002), Spun (2003), I Heart Huckabees (2004), Shopgirl (2005), Marie Antoinette (2006), Funny People (2009), Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (2010), and Saving Mr. Banks (2013). In addition to his film work, Schwartzman was the star of the HBO series Bored to Death (2009–2011), in which he played a ...more
- Age: 42
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, USA