Who is Michael Douglas dating? Who Michael Douglas dated; list of Michael Douglas loves, ex girlfriends; breakup rumors. The loves, exes and relationships of Michael Douglas, listed by most recent.
This list includes Michael Douglas' famous exes like Sharon Stone and Maureen Dowd.Which of Michael Douglas' ex-girlfriends is the hottest? Take a look at this list and share your thoughts in the comments section.
- Photo: flickr / CC0Michael Douglas has been married to Catherine Zeta-Jones since 2000.Catherine Zeta-Jones (; born 25 September 1969) is a Welsh actress. Born and raised in Swansea, Zeta-Jones aspired to be an actress from a young age. As a child, she played roles in the West End productions of the musicals Annie and Bugsy Malone. She studied musical theatre at the Arts Educational Schools, London and made her stage breakthrough with a leading role in a 1987 production of 42nd Street. Her screen debut came in the unsuccessful French-Italian film 1001 Nights (1990), and she went on to find greater success as a regular in the British television series The Darling Buds of May (1991–1993). Dismayed at being typecast as the token pretty girl in British films, Zeta-Jones... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 51
- Birthplace: Swansea, United Kingdom
Diandra LukerPhoto: Metaweb / CC-BYMichael Douglas was married to Diandra Luker from 1977 - 2000.Diandra Luker is a film producer.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 64
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseIn 1998, Michael Douglas reportedly dated Martine McCutcheon.Martine Kimberley Sherrie McCutcheon (born 14 May 1976) is an English singer, television personality and actress. McCutcheon's first television role was the role of Mandy in the television show Bluebirds in 1989. She also had minor success as one third of the pop group Milan in the early 1990s, but it was her role as Tiffany Mitchell in the BBC's EastEnders that she is best known for, as well as her role in the 2003 romantic comedy Love Actually. For the former she won the 1997 National Television Award, while for the latter she received the 2004 Empire Award and the 2004 MTV Movie Award. She was written out of EastEnders at the end of 1998 and then embarked on a pop career, this time as a... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 44
- Birthplace: London Borough of Hackney, London, England
- Photo: flickr / CC0Michael Douglas briefly dated Maureen Dowd in 1998.Maureen Brigid Dowd (; born January 14, 1952) is an American columnist for The New York Times and an author. During the 1970s and the early 1980s, Dowd worked for Time magazine and the Washington Star, where she covered news and sports and wrote feature articles. Dowd joined The New York Times in 1983 as a Metropolitan Reporter, and became an op-ed writer for the newspaper in 1995. In 1999, Dowd was awarded a Pulitzer Prize for her series of columns on the Monica Lewinsky scandal in the Clinton administration.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 68
- Birthplace: Washington, D.C., United States of America