List of the best Mick Jagger movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Mick Jagger's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Mick Jagger movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Mick Jagger movies will be at the top of the list. Mick Jagger has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Mick Jagger movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Mick Jagger films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Mick Jagger role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Mick Jagger performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
Items include everything from The London Rock and Roll Show to The Rolling Stones: 1963-1969: Music in Review."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Mick Jagger movies?" and "What are the greatest Mick Jagger roles of all time?"
- After killing a rival in self-defense, hoodlum Chas (James Fox) must flee both from the law and from his boss, Harry Flowers. He eventually moves into a house owned by Turner (Mick Jagger), a former ...more
- Early in the 21st century, technological advances have made it possible for aging, wealthy people to pay crooks like Vacendak (Mick Jagger) to go back in time, kidnap young victims like race car ...more
- This film documents a 1968 performance from rock legends the Rolling Stones, the Who, John Lennon, Eric Clapton and others. Mick Jagger's girlfriend, folkie Marianne Faithfull, also sings. The ...more
- Byron Tiller (Andy Garcia) is pushed to his limit when his latest novel is rejected by his publisher, and he can't get his old job back. When Luther, the dapperly outfitted head of a very upscale ...more
- In this movie based on a true story, Ned Kelly (Mick Jagger) has served a three-year prison sentence for stealing horses and is released. However, he cannot even begin to get his life in order before ...more
- 6In 1930s Berlin, homosexual Max (Clive Owen) sleeps with German officer Wolf (Nikolaj Waldau), only to see him killed by his fellow Nazis the next morning. Fleeing with his boyfriend, Rudy (Brian ...more
- Moonwalker, also known as Michael Jackson: Moonwalker, is an American anthology film released in 1988 by singer Michael Jackson. Rather than featuring one continuous narrative, the film is a ...more
- Filmmaker Martin Scorsese documents the Rolling Stones' energetic performance at New York's Beacon Theatre. The concert, filmed in 2006, features Stones standards and favorites, plus guest ...more
- Mick Jagger, Keith Richards and the rest of the Rolling Stones perform many of their biggest hits in this concert documentary, directed by lauded filmmaker Hal Ashby. Recorded during the legendary ...more
- Ladies and Gentlemen: The Rolling Stones is a concert movie featuring the British rock band The Rolling Stones that was first released in 1974. Directed by Rollin Binzer and produced by Binzer and ...more
- German director Werner Herzog begins work on his 1982 epic "Fitzcarraldo" but soon runs into serious setbacks, from casting problems to his own stubborn refusal to use special effects. After having ...more
- Stones in Exile is a 2010 documentary film about the recording of the 1972 The Rolling Stones album Exile on Main St. Directed by Stephen Kijak, it premiered at the 2010 Cannes Film Festival. It had ...more
- Sympathy for the Devil is a 1968 film shot mostly in color by director Jean-Luc Godard.
- My Best Fiend is a 1999 German documentary film written and directed by Werner Herzog, about his tumultuous yet productive relationship with German actor Klaus Kinski. It was released on DVD in 2000 ...more
- Inspired by the mythology surrounding The Beatles, this sequel takes place more than 20 years after the original Beatles parody film, "The Rutles," revisiting the fake pop band's glory days through ...more
- This mock documentary riffing on the story of pop legends The Beatles follows a fictional band, The Rutles, as they climb to the top of the charts. Complete with jet-black bowl cuts, the four ...more
- Rolling Stones: Live at the Max is a concert film by The Rolling Stones released in 1991. It was specially filmed in IMAX during the Urban Jungle Tour in Europe in 1990. It was one of the first ...more
- The Burnt Orange Heresy is a 2020 Italian-American drama directed by Giuseppe Capotondi, based on the book of the same name by Charles Willeford. An ambitious art dealer (Claes Bang) is hired to ...more
- Bridges to Babylon Tour '97–98 by The Rolling Stones is a concert DVD released in December 1998. It was filmed in the TWA Dome in St. Louis, Missouri on 12 December 1997 during the Bridges to Babylon ...more
- Being Mick is a 2001 television film which chronicles the life of Mick Jagger for one year. Much of the film was filmed by Mick using a handheld camera. The film documents his recording of the ...more
- Invocation of My Demon Brother is an 11-minute film directed, edited, and photographed by Kenneth Anger. The music was composed by Mick Jagger playing a Moog synthesizer. It was filmed in San ...more
- The London Rock and Roll Show was a 1973 British-produced concert film directed by Peter Clifton chronicling a Rock and Roll Revival concert held at Wembley Stadium in London, England in August ...more