You know the feeling... you ordered something online and are eagerly awaiting its arrival, only to be disappointed when it gets delivered (or doesn't)! We've rounded up the most mildly infuriating package delivery stories we could find, our thoughts are with these unfortunate recipients.
1. We Hope You Have InsurancePhoto: u/this_is_a_username78 / Reddit
2. Just Asking For TroublePhoto: u/vanillasnovv / Reddit
3. At Least It Won't Get SwipedPhoto: u/MountainDwarfDweller / Reddit
4. It's Not A FrisbeePhoto: u/PENVermillion / Reddit
5. Nothing To See HerePhoto: u/Etmokih / Reddit
6. Great SpotPhoto: u/kitkat7578 / Reddit