From how UPS delivers in Italy to the landmarks in England, here are some mildly interesting things people have seen in Europe that are unexpectedly fascinating. Enjoy!
1. Northern Lights Wake-Up Call In IcelandPhoto: u/KristjanHrannar/ / Reddit
2. Meat Thermometers In NorwayPhoto: u/vegakiri/ / Reddit
3. Well Inside Of A Pub In EnglandPhoto: u/TeddyTeey/ / Reddit
4. Drive-Thru For Boats In GermanyPhoto: u/peter_the_meter/ / Reddit
5. Rental Car Dashboard Sticker In IrelandPhoto: u/lambokid/ / Reddit
6. Parking Barriers In FrancePhoto: u/tomoblob/ / Reddit