List of the best Morgan Fairchild movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Morgan Fairchild's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Morgan Fairchild movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Morgan Fairchild movies will be at the top of the list. Morgan Fairchild has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Morgan Fairchild movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Morgan Fairchild films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Morgan Fairchild role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Morgan Fairchild performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
The list you're viewing is made up of a variety of different films, including Street of Dreams and Midnight Cop.
"This list answers the questions, "What are the best Morgan Fairchild movies?" and "What are the greatest Morgan Fairchild roles of all time?"
- The Initiation of Sarah is a 2006 made for TV movie that was directed by Stuart Gillard for ABC Family. It first aired as part of ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween on October 22, 2006 and is a ...more
- The Zany Adventures of Robin Hood is a parody film of the story of Robin Hood.
- Pee-wee Herman (Paul Reubens), an eccentric child-like man, loves his red bicycle and will not sell it to his envious neighbor, Francis (Mark Holton). While Pee-wee visits his friend Dottie ...more
- Stories of grieving wives, cheating husbands, embezzlement and crime collide.
- Campus Man is a 1987 American comedy film directed by Ron Casden and written by Geoffrey Baere and Matt Dorff. The film stars John Dye, Steven Lyon, Kim Delaney, Kathleen Wilhoite, Miles O'Keeffe and ...more
- Teddy Bears' Picnic is a 2002 American comedy film written and directed by Harry Shearer. It was released in May 2002 to limited audiences. Shearer has a small role in the film. It is also Kenneth ...more
- Following a childhood tragedy, Dewey Cox (John C. Reilly) follows a long and winding road to music stardom. Dewey perseveres through changing musical styles, an addiction to nearly every drug known ...more
- How to Murder a Millionaire is a 1990 comedy film written by April Kelly and Mark Edward Edens and directed by Paul Schneider.
- Spring Break '83 is a Mars Callahan and Scott Spiegel–directed comedy. To date it has still not been released.
- An elf (Kenny Baker) casts a magic spell that grants a queen (Morgan Fairchild) the baby she desires. She names the baby Rosebud and invites all the fairies in the kingdom to offer gifts to the new ...more
- 11Embattled corporation Everything Except Shoes, or E.E.S., hires celebrity Ricky Coogin (Alex Winter) to serve as its spokesperson amid a spate of reports that the company uses a toxic substance in ...more
- Dead Man's Island is a 1996 made-for-television mystery/thriller film starring Barbara Eden, William Shatner, Roddy McDowall, Morgan Fairchild, Traci Lords, David Faustino, Christopher Atkins, Olivia ...more
- The Initiation of Sarah is a 1978 made for TV film that was directed by Robert Day. It first aired on ABC on February 6, 1978 and starred Kay Lenz as a shy, withdrawn young woman that discovers that ...more
- Street of Dreams is a 1988 American action/thriller film directed by William A. Graham and starring Ben Masters and Morgan Fairchild. Made as a television film, Street of Dreams was originally aired ...more
- The Steamroom is a 2010 comedy-drama film written and directed by Donald Lawrence Flaherty.
- Papi and Chloe's lives turn upside down when they have a litter of puppies.
- 18Gospa is a religious drama starring Martin Sheen and Morgan Fairchild about events surrounding pilgrimages to a small village in Herzegovina where six school children claim Lady appeared in 1981. The ...more
- Point of Seduction: Body Chemistry III is a 1994 thriller film written by Jackson Barr and directed by Jim Wynorski.
- The Slammin' Salmon is a 2009 comedy film by Broken Lizard. The film is about the owner of a restaurant initiating a contest to see which of his waiters can earn the most money in a single night, ...more
- Shock to the System is a 2006 gay-themed mystery film. It is the second film adaptation of a Richard Stevenson novel featuring fictional detective Donald Strachey. The film premiered at the 2006 ...more
- Phantom of the Mall: Eric's Revenge is a 1989 horror film about a young man who apparently dies in a suspicious house fire after saving his girlfriend, Melody; a year later, at the new mall built ...more
- 24"Having relationship troubles? There’s an app for that! Marshall thought that he would have it all by now, but on the verge of his 30th birthday he’s still trapped in the same job, one in which he ...more
- Paper Dolls is a 1982 film directed by Edward Zwick.