Maybe it's because you've watched every episode a dozen times, or maybe the characters are the most obnoxious in existence, but the worst kids' shows are some of the worst shows of all time. There's something about TV shows made for children that can really put the rest of the world on edge. The loudness, the obnoxious voices, sounds, and music, the lousy CGI, the cheesy storylines – there's nothing about these shows that aren't completely vomit-inducing. The shows on this list exemplify the absolute worst of the worst.
Which kids' shows are the most annoying? That's up for you to decide. Vote up all the TV shows you think are the most annoying, and vote down the ones you find more tolerable. Either way, kids will still probably watch them!
These are the most annoying childrens TV shows. Vote up the kids' shows that are your personal purgatory.
- Caillou has adventures with friends and family.
- Four characters make sense of the world through play.
- The dinosaur's adventures features songs, dances and games.
- The adventures of teenager Fred Figglehorn and his friends.
- A 7-year-old Latina girl explores the world around her.
- Boohbah is a British children's television show. It premiered in 2003 on ITV in the United Kingdom, and on 19 January 2004 in the United States on PBS, in Canada on Treehouse TV, and in Japan on TV ...more
- Fruit buddies leave their fruit stand behind and experience a variety of adventures.
- Jay Jay the Jet Plane is a British CGI musical children's television series based at the fictional Tarrytown Airport. It has about 60 episodes and is aimed at ages 2–7. Characters include talking ...more
- The adventures of two ducks who operate a bread delivery service together.
- A vivid imagination sends a boy and his sidekick on adventures.
- The exploits of Uncle Grandpa, a magical uncle and grandpa to everyone in the world.
- A look at what life is really like as a teen superhero... once the cape comes off.
- An alien teenager tries to fit into life on Earth.
- The adventures of a boy and his smooth-talking snake.
- An animated pig explores the world around her.
- While performing songs for children, the Wiggles are joined by their many friends.
- Monsters and a robot join a DJ in teaching life lessons through music.
- A boy and his sister go on animal rescue missions.
- A team of action heroes uses math skills to solve everyday problems.
- Daniel Tiger, 4, and his preschool friends have many interesting learning adventures.
- A fearless 11-year-old boy has adventures with his genetically engineered superdog.
- Pee-wee Herman and his friends bring their latest antics from the playhouse.
- Super Readers jump into books to find answers to everyday challenges.
- Almost Naked Animals is a Canadian animated television series that is produced for YTV. The series premiered on January 7, 2011 on YTV. The series was created by Noah Z. Jones, who is also the ...more
- Four friends live in a fantastical city where just about anything comes to life.