UPDATED: Check out the hottest celebrity women of 2019!
Here are the most beautiful women who won our hearts in 2018. Featuring actresses, models, singers, and more, this list of hot female celebs includes some of the most influential women of 2018. Who is the most gorgeous celebrity woman of 2018?
Some of the hottest women in Hollywood are Emily Ratajkowski, Margot Robbie, Tessa Thompson, and Elizabeth Olsen, but other famous celebs, like Dua Lipa, Hailey Baldwin, and Barbara Palvin, are also top contenders for the number one spot.
Vote up the prettiest women in the world right now. And if you think we've forgotten the queen of 2018, be sure to add her!
- Gal Gadot Varsano (born 30 April 1985) is an Israeli actress and model. At age 18, she was crowned Miss Israel 2004. She then served two years in the Israel Defense Forces as a combat instructor, and ...more
- Margot Elise Robbie (born 2 July 1990) is an Australian actress and film producer. She has received nominations for an Academy Award and three BAFTA Awards. In 2017, Time magazine named her one of ...more
- Scarlett Ingrid Johansson (; born November 22, 1984) is an American actress and singer. She is the world's highest-paid actress, has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, has made multiple ...more
- Alexandra Anna Daddario (born March 16, 1986) is an American actress. She is known for playing Annabeth Chase in the Percy Jackson film series, Blake Gaines in San Andreas, Summer Quinn in the 2017 ...more
- Emily O'Hara Ratajkowski (, Polish: [ratajˈkɔfskʲi]; born June 7, 1991) is an American model and actress born in London, and raised mainly in San Diego, California. She rose to prominence in 2013, ...more
- Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson (born 15 April 1990) is an English actress, model and activist. Born in Paris and brought up in Oxfordshire, Watson attended the Dragon School and trained as an actress ...more
- Adriana Lima (Brazilian Portuguese: [adɾiˈãnɐ ˈlimɐ]; born June 12, 1981) is a Brazilian model and actress, best known as a Victoria's Secret Angel from 1999 to 2018. She was their longest-running ...more
- Megan Denise Fox (born May 16, 1986) is an American actress and model. She began her acting career in 2001, with several minor television and film roles, and played a regular role on the Hope & Faith ...more
- Salma Hayek Pinault (, Spanish: [ˈsalma ˈxaʝek]; born Salma Valgarma Hayek Jiménez; September 2, 1966) is a Mexican and American film actress and producer. She began her career in Mexico starring in ...more
- Milena Markovna "Mila" Kunis (; Ukrainian: Мілена Марківна Куніс; born August 14, 1983) is an American actress. In 1991, at the age of seven, she moved from Soviet Ukraine to the United States with ...more
- Natalie Portman (born Neta-Lee Hershlag; June 9, 1981) is an actress and filmmaker with dual Israeli and American citizenship. She is the recipient of various accolades, including an Academy Award ...more
- Selena Marie Gomez (born July 22, 1992) is an American singer and actress. After appearing on the children's television series Barney & Friends (2002–2004), she received wider recognition for her ...more
- Blake Ellender Lively (née Brown; August 25, 1987) is an American actress. Lively is known for starring as Serena van der Woodsen in the CW drama television series Gossip Girl (2007–2012). She also ...more
- Jennifer Shrader Lawrence (born August 15, 1990) is an American actress. Her films have grossed over $6 billion worldwide, and she was the highest-paid actress in the world in 2015 and 2016. Lawrence ...more
- Ariana Grande (born June 26, 1993) is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. A multi-platinum, Grammy Award-winning recording artist, she is known for her wide vocal range, which critics have ...more
- Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao (born March 3, 1997) is a Cuban-American singer and songwriter. She rose to fame as a member of the girl group Fifth Harmony, formed during the second season of The X ...more
- Keira Christina Knightley, (; born 26 March 1985) is an English actress. She is the recipient of an Empire Award and has been nominated for two BAFTA Awards, three Golden Globe Awards, and two ...more
- Candice Susan Swanepoel (; Afrikaans: [svanɛˈpul]; born 20 October 1988) is a South African model. She is known for her work with Victoria's Secret. In 2016, she was listed 8th on the Forbes ...more
- Emilia Isobel Euphemia Rose Clarke (born 23 October 1986) is an English actress. She studied at the Drama Centre London, appearing in a number of stage productions, including one by the Company of ...more
- Cara Jocelyn Delevingne is an English fashion model, actress, and singer. Born in London in 1992, she began her modelling career at a young age. British Vogue called her the "star face" of the ...more
- Victoria Dawn Justice (born February 19, 1993) is an American actress and singer. She rose to fame on Nickelodeon in the 2000s, starring as Lola Martinez on Zoey 101 (2005–2008) and later as Tori ...more
- Nikolina Konstantinova Dobreva (born January 9, 1989), known professionally as Nina Dobrev (), is a Canadian actress. Her first acting role was as Mia Jones in the drama series Degrassi: The Next ...more
- Amber Laura Heard (born April 22, 1986) is an American actress and model. Born and raised in Texas, Heard made her film debut in a minor supporting role in the sports drama Friday Night Lights ...more
- Penélope Cruz Sánchez (; Spanish: [peˈnelope kɾuθ ˈsantʃeθ]; born 28 April 1974) is a Spanish actress and model. Signed by an agent at the age of 15, she made her acting debut at 16 on television, ...more
- Kathrin Romary Beckinsale (born 26 July 1973) is an English actress and model. After some minor television roles, she made her film debut in Much Ado About Nothing (1993) while still a student at the ...more