This list of the most important life goals is a summary of the personal qualities that most people would include on a life goals list. These are some good life goals to strive towards and maybe some life objectives that you don't find as relevant as other, more necessary life goals. Whatever your objective in life may be, this bucket list should help give some examples of good life goals.
Whether you're making a list of goals to redirect your life or perhaps to correct it, this list is here to help you decide what the most important goals in life should be for you. Whether you think having close relationships is the most important, or you've decided that fiscal responsibility is top priority, there are dozens of life objectives to use in deciding what you should be striving for.
What are the most important life goals? What personal goals should I set? What are the best goals for a life goals list? This list of the most relevant life goals is here as a jumping off point to compile your own life goals list. It's by no means a complete list of every necessary life goal, so if something is missing that is important when seeking to lead a happy and fulfilling life, make sure to add it so others can regard it in their list of life goals.For some perspective on others who have looked to set good life objectives for themselves, check out notable quotes about attitude to get a positive attitude check.
- 26kaylive addedyour going to fail sometimes, get back up
- 27Being successful in my occupation; having a good job; having an occupation; keeping up to date with career-related knowledge; having work I really like
- 28Appreciating fine design; learning and appreciating the arts; being creative (e.g., artistically, scientifically, intellectually); experiencing natural beauty
- 29hannah-daugherty added
- 30Being disciplined, following my intentions with behavior; to be self controlled; being responsible, dependable
- 31Keeping things in order (my desk, office, house, etc.); to keep things manageable; to make plans; to attend to details.; to get things right (accurate, correct); to be efficient, not waste time; to be on time; to do things quickly
- 32red-bone added
- 33slaft added
- 34Accomplishing difficult things, overcoming challenges; overcoming failure; mastering what I set out to do; being ambitious, hard-working; being highly competent
- 35Achieving lifetime financial security; being able to meet my financial needs; making a lot of money; having enough money to leave for my descendants; providing for ones family
- 36Being able to attract a sexual partner; having sexual experiences
- 37DipalPatel added
- 39RA Lytle added
You can't give from an empty vessel. So, I'm learning to love myself. It is easier said than done.
- 40Avoiding feelings of guilt; avoiding regrets; avoiding physical harm
- 41Be less shy or more assertive; sharing my feelings with others; to communicate or express myself
- 42slaft added
- 43Promoting a world at peace; promoting equality; promoting justice and fairness; being committed to a cause (e.g., environment, anti crime, anti drugs)
- 45madskillz532 added
- 46slaft added
- 47Achieving salvation; maintaining religious faith; pleasing God; practicing religious traditions; growing spiritually; avoiding impure acts
- 48To avoid conflict with others; to avoid hurting (annoying, upsetting, etc.) others
- 49Being a leader, being in charge; influencing, persuading others; to enforce accountability
- 50Controlling others; making decisions for others; to get revenge (get even, get back, etc.); to have others give me what I want