The Most Influential Women Of 2022
UPDATED: check out the most influential women of 2023!
Influential women can be found leading us in 2022 in politics, business, sports, entertainment, philanthropy, science, environmental conservation, and even in space! This list includes some of the most influential women in the world, as well as some of the most powerful female celebrities.
Which women are taking over in 2022? Of course there are the inspiring women leaders in the White House, such as First Lady Dr. Jill Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris. Astronaut Kayla Barron is another woman of impact set to make history, as she was chosen by NASA to become the first woman to walk on the moon in just a few years.
Some athletes that are some of the most influential women include Serena Williams, Naomi Osaka, and Simone Biles. Greta Thunberg is amongst the most famous women in the world as she continues to bring attention to the world's environmental issues. The entertainment realm is packed full of women with influence such as Oprah, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, and Angelina Jolie.
Who is the most impactful woman of 2022? Here is the list of the most influential women today who have made their mark in a positive way. Vote for the most inspirational women of 2022. Then, check back to see if your idols and/or mentors have landed in the top 10 most influential women of 2022.
- Elizabeth II (Elizabeth Alexandra Mary; 21 April 1926 – 8 September 2022) was Queen of the United Kingdom and the other Commonwealth realms. Elizabeth was born in London as the first child of the ...more
- Catherine, Princess of Wales, GCVO (born Catherine Elizabeth Middleton; 9 January 1982) is a member of the British royal family. She is married to William, Prince of Wales, heir apparent to the ...more
- Dolly Rebecca Parton (born January 19, 1946) is an American singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, record producer, actress, author, businesswoman, and humanitarian, known primarily for her work ...more
- Sophie, Countess of Wessex, (born Sophie Helen Rhys-Jones; 20 January 1965), is a member of the British royal family. She is the wife of Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex, the youngest son of Queen ...more
- Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama (née Robinson; born January 17, 1964) is an American lawyer, university administrator and writer, who was the first lady of the United States from 2009 to 2017. She ...more
- Angela Dorothea Merkel (, German: [aŋˈɡeːla ˈmɛɐ̯kl̩]; née Kasner; born 17 July 1954) is a German politician serving as Chancellor of Germany since 2005. She served as the leader of the centre-right ...more