One of the great things about the cinema is that death is only permanent if the story calls for it. Anyone who dies on-screen can come back to life at any time thanks to magic, faith, science, or just because. As much as it may sound like a cheat, there are dozens of characters from movies who died and returned to life through various means.
On-screen revivals can feel cheap if they're done incorrectly, but sometimes a character has to return for the sake of the story. For instance, if the main character of a movie dies somewhere in the second act, you can rest assured they'll be on their feet by the time the credits roll.
None of the revived characters included here were brought back through cloning - these returns from the grave are all (okay, mostly) natural. Vote up the characters who made the most of their second life.
- Photo: Avengers: Infinity War / Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures
- 26 VOTESPhoto: 20th Century Fox
- Photo: The Matrix Revolutions / Warner Bros.
- Photo: Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice / Warner Bros. Pictures
- 53 VOTES
Alex Murphy - 'RoboCop'Photo: Orion Pictures
- 64 VOTESPhoto: Warner Bros.