One of the main tenets of being a superhero is having a secret identity. Spider-Man is Peter Parker, Batman is Bruce Wayne, and Superman is Clark Kent, but there is an astounding number of superheroes who don't have secret identities. Some of these heroes were caught without costumes, but many of these do-gooders just don't see the point in pretending to be something they're not.
Heroes like Thor and Aquaman are straight-up royalty, so why would they pretend to be anything else but the long-haired himbos they are? On the other hand, there are heroes like Wolverine and Deadpool who have specific personality traits that just won't let them hide who they are from the world - for better or for worse.
When it comes down to it, none of these superheroes have the time or interest in holding down a secret identity, and you have to respect that.
- Photo: Captain America: Civil War / Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures
- Photo: Iron Man 2 / Paramount Pictures
- Photo: Aquaman / Warner Bros. Pictures
- Photo: X-Men / 20th Century Fox
- 5164 VOTESPhoto: Captain America: The Winter Soldier / Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures
- Photo: Avengers: Endgame / Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures