Looking for the best movies like Day Shift? From Hollywood classics to new films, this list of movies similar to Day Shift feature funny action scenes and terrifying vampires. John Carpenter's Vampires and Underworld are great examples of movies that fans of Day Shift love because they both feature vampires. Get ready to experience action and thrills like never before because you’re sure to be entertained by these amazing vampire action movies. But which of these recommendations is the best next-watch for fans of Day Shift?
Vote up the best movies like Day Shift, so other fans know what to watch next. And thanks to streaming services, like Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, Disney Plus, and Prime Video, you can start streaming these movies right now.
- Photo: Warner Bros. PicturesTeenage brothers Michael (Jason Patric) and Sam (Corey Haim) move with their mother (Dianne Wiest) to a small town in northern California. While the younger Sam meets a pair of kindred spirits in geeky comic-book nerds Edward (Corey Feldman) and Alan (Jamison Newlander), the angst-ridden Michael soon falls for Star (Jami Gertz) -- who turns out to be in thrall to David (Kiefer Sutherland), leader of a local gang of vampires. Sam and his new friends must save Michael and Star from the undead.
- Actors: Jason Patric, Corey Haim, Dianne Wiest, Barnard Hughes, Edward Herrmann
- Released: 1987
- Directed by: Joel Schumacher
- On the run from a bank robbery that left several police officers dead, Seth Gecko (George Clooney) and his paranoid, loose-cannon brother, Richard (Quentin Tarantino), hightail it to the Mexican border. Kidnapping preacher Jacob Fuller (Harvey Keitel) and his kids, the criminals sneak across the border in the family's RV and hole up in a topless bar. Unfortunately, the bar also happens to be home base for a gang of vampires, and the brothers and their hostages have to fight their way out.
- Actors: Harvey Keitel, George Clooney, Quentin Tarantino, Juliette Lewis, Cheech Marin
- Released: 1996
- Directed by: Robert Rodriguez
- A half-mortal, half-immortal is out to avenge his mother's death and rid the world of vampires. The modern-day technologically advanced vampires he is going after are in search of his special blood type needed to summon an evil god who plays a key role in their plan to execute the human race.
- Actors: Wesley Snipes, Stephen Dorff, Kris Kristofferson, N'Bushe Wright, Donal Logue
- Released: 1998
- Directed by: Stephen Norrington
- Ever since his parents were murdered by vampires, Jack Crow (James Woods) has had one purpose in life: putting stakes through bloodsuckers' hearts. With his battle-hardened crew of vampire killers and the assistance of the Catholic Church, Crow roams the New Mexico desert looking for undead lairs to annihilate. But he meets his match when, at a roadside motel, he comes face to face with Jan Valek (Thomas Ian Griffith), a vampire kingpin possessed of incredible powers.
- Actors: James Woods, Daniel Baldwin, Sheryl Lee, Thomas Ian Griffith, Tim Guinee
- Released: 1998
- Directed by: John Carpenter