This list contains information on famous musicians with the most kids, loosely ranked by fame and popularity. Several famous rock stars, rappers, and singers have four or more children. Some famous musicians have had all their kids with the same partner while other celebrity musicians have had children with multiple partners. A few famous music stars have even adopted children.
Madonna is near the top of this list of famous musicians with the most kids. The “Material Girl” has six children with Carlos Leon and Guy Ritchie, and she has also adopted several kids on her own as a single mother. Willie Nelson has recruited many of his seven children - whom he had with three women - to play on stage with him in his Family Band.
Bob Marley is another famous musician with several of his eleven kids continuing his legacy through also becoming musicians. Other popular musicians with a lot of kids include Rod Stewart, DMX, and El DeBarge who has 12 kids with five different women.
Willie Nelson has seven children with three different women:
- With Martha Matthews: Lana (1953), Susie (1956) and Billy (1958-1991)
- With Connie Koepke: Paula (1969) and Amy (1973)
- With Annie D'Angelo: Lukas (1988) and Micah (1990)
Birthplace: Abbott, Texas, United States of Americasee more on Willie Nelson
Madonna has six children with two men and has adopted several children as well:
- With Carlos Leon: Lourdes Maria Ciccone Leon (born 1996)
- With Guy Ritchie: Rocco Ritchie (born 2000)
- Adopted as a single mother: David Banda (adopted 2006), Mercy James (adopted 2009), twins Esther and Stella Mwale (adopted 2017)
Birthplace: Bay City, Michigan, United States of Americasee more on Madonna
Keith Richards has five children with two different women:
- With Anita Pallenberg: Marlon Leon Sundeep (1969), Angela (1972), Tara Jo Jo Gunne, (1976-1976)
- With Patti Hansen: Theodora (1985) and Alexandra Richards (1986)
Birthplace: Dartford, United Kingdomsee more on Keith Richards