List of the best Nanda movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Nanda's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Nanda movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Nanda movies will be at the top of the list. Nanda has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Nanda movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Nanda films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Nanda role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Nanda performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
The list you're viewing is made up of many different films, like Jab Jab Phool Khile and Kanoon."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Nanda movies?" and "What are the greatest Nanda roles of all time?"
- Teen Devian is a 1965 Bollywood film directed by Amarjeet starring Dev Anand. Filmed in black and white as well as colour, the movie tells the story of a poet who falls in love with three different ...more
- Jab Jab Phool Khile is a 1965 Indian Hindi movie. It stars Shashi Kapoor and Nanda. The story is of a poor boy who is a boatman in Kashmir and falls in love with a rich tourist. The film became a ...more
- Gumnaam is a 1965 Indian suspense thriller film directed by Raja Nawathe, starring Manoj Kumar, Nanda, Pran, Helen and Mehmood. The film is an adaptation of the book And then there were none by ...more
- Bhabhi is a 1957 Hindi film directed by Krishnan-Panju for AVM Productions. The namesake of an earlier film directed by Franz Osten in 1938, the film stars Balraj Sahni, South Indian actress Pandari ...more
- The Train is a suspense movie starring Rajesh Khanna and Nanda. The film did "above average" business at the box office. Khanna stars as Police Inspector Shyam Kumar who sets out to solve a series of ...more
- Ittefaq is a 1969 Hindi movie produced by B. R. Chopra and directed by his brother Yash Chopra. The film stars Rajesh Khanna, Nanda, Bindu, Madan Puri, Iftekhar and has music by Salil Choudhury. The ...more
- Nartaki is an Indian film starring Sunil Dutt and Nanda in key roles. It was the fifth grossing Indian film of 1963. The music director was Ravi and the lyricist was Shakeel Badayuni.
- Kala Bazar is a 1960 Hindi film produced by Dev Anand for Navketan Films. Written and directed by Dev's younger brother Vijay Anand, the film starred Dev Anand, Waheeda Rehman, Vijay Anand, Chetan ...more
- Joroo Ka Ghulam is a 1972 Hindi movie of family comedy genre. The film is directed by A. Bhimsingh, and stars Rajesh Khanna, Nanda, Om Prakash, Ramesh Deo and Jayshree T. The music is by Kalyanji ...more
- Shor is a 1972 Indian Hindi movie written, produced and directed by Manoj Kumar, who also plays the lead role in the film.
- Akashdeep is a 1965 Hindi film directed by Phani Majumdar. The film stars Dharmendra, Mehmood, Ashok Kumar, Nanda and Nimmi. The film's music was composed by Chitragupta in notable songs like Dil Ka ...more
- Dhool Ka Phool is a 1959 Indian Bollywood film. Produced by B. R. Chopra it was directed by BR's brother Yash Chopra, this being Yash's first movie as a director, having been an assistant director in ...more
- 13Aanchal is a 1960 Hindi movie directed by Vasant Joglekar. The film stars Ashok Kumar, Nanda, Lalita Pawar and Nirupa Roy.
- Aaj Aur Kal is a 1963 Hindi movie produced and directed by Vasant Joglekar. The film stars Sunil Dutt, Nanda, Raaj Kumar, Tanuja, Ashok Kumar and Deven Verma.
- Kanoon is a 1960 Indian Hindi film directed by B.R. Chopra. The film stars Rajendra Kumar, Nanda, Ashok Kumar, Mehmood, Shashikala, Jeevan and Om Prakash. The film presents a case against capital ...more
- Hum Dono is a 1961 Hindi film produced by Dev Anand and Navketan films. Amarjeet is credited as the film's director, but producer and star Dev Anand claimed that it was his brother Vijay Anand, who ...more
- Chhoti Bahen is a 1959 Hindi film that stars Nanda in the title role, and Balraj Sahni, Rehman. The film was remade in Telugu as Aada Paduchu with Shoban Babu.
- Prem Rog is 1982 romantic Bollywood film directed by Raj Kapoor. The film tells the story of a man's love towards a woman who is a widow and of a higher status. In one of the songs, he sings that he ...more
- Mazdoor is a 1983 Hindi film. Produced by B. R. Chopra it is directed by his son Ravi Chopra. The film stars Dilip Kumar, Nanda, Nazir Hussain, Raj Babbar, Suresh Oberoi, Rati Agnihotri, Iftekhar, ...more
- Chhalia is a 1960 Hindi drama film directed by Manmohan Desai; it stars Raj Kapoor, Nutan, Pran, Rehman and Shobhna Samarth. Raj Kapoor plays his stereotyped "simple guy with a heart of gold" role ...more
- Mera Qasoor Kya Hai is a film stars Dharmendra, Nanda and Om Prakash. The film's music is by Chitragupt.
- Adhikar is a 1971 Bollywood drama film directed by S.M. Sagar. The film stars Ashok Kumar, Nanda and Deb Mukherjee.
- Usne Kaha Tha is a 1960 film directed by Moni Bhattacharjee.
- Aashiq is a 1962 Hindi movie directed by Hrishikesh Mukherjee. The film stars Raj Kapoor, Nanda, Padmini, Keshto Mukherjee and Leela Chitnis. The films music is by Shankar Jaikishan.
- Neend Hamari Khwab Tumhare is a 1966 Indian Bollywood film directed by Shiv Sahni and produced by Hans Choudhary. It stars Shashi Kapoor and Nanda in pivotal roles.