Who is Nas dating? Who Nas dated; list of Nas loves, ex girlfriends; breakup rumors. With so many beautiful women notched on his belt, it's a wonder that Nas has yet to be caught with a celebrity "tape." He wouldn't be alone; there are plenty of other singers (like Kanye) on the list of celebrity tapes. Who knows, a good tape might even boost his current standing with the ladies. The loves, exes and relationships of Nas, listed by most recent.
"Who are Nas' ex-girlfriends?" "What famous women have Nas linked up with?" These are just a few questions that will be answered with this list.
- After meeting at an MTV Video Music Awards Party in 2002, Nas and Kelis dated on-and-off for eight years.Kelis Rogers (; born August 21, 1979) is an American singer, songwriter and chef. When she was 14, Kelis was admitted to New York's Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts. She learned to play the saxophone and won a spot in the Girls Choir of Harlem. Kelis took a variety of jobs and after she graduated from high school in 1997, she landed a backup vocal slot on a single called "Fairytalez" released by American hip hop group Gravediggaz. She later began working with Pharrell Williams and Chad Hugo, known as The Neptunes. She was later signed to Virgin Records.Kelis released her debut studio album Kaleidoscope on December 7, 1999. Inspired by jazz and disco music... more
- Age: 42
- Birthplace: Harlem, New York City, New York, United States of America
- Photo: Amber / Wikimedia Commons
Rumor has it that Nas dated Mary J. Blige in 1997.Mary Jane Blige (; born January 11, 1971) is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and philanthropist. Her career began in 1989 when she signed to Uptown Records, becoming the youngest and first female artist on the label. She has released 13 studio albums, eight of which have achieved multi-platinum worldwide sales. Blige has sold over 80 million records, has won nine Grammy Awards, four American Music Awards, twelve Billboard Music Awards and has also received three Golden Globe Award nominations, including one for her supporting role in the film Mudbound (2017) and another for its second original song "Mighty River" for Mudbound; she also received a nomination for the Academy Awards... more
- Age: 50
- Birthplace: Bronx, New York, USA
- Photo: Mikamote / Wikimedia Commons
Carmen BryanNas was in a relationship with Carmen Bryan from 1992 - 2001. The couple has one child together.
- Photo: Mika-photography / Wikimedia Commons
Nas and Foxy Brown reportedly linked up in the 1990s.Inga Fung Marchand (born September 6, 1978), known professionally as Foxy Brown, is an American rapper, model, songwriter and actress. She is best known for her solo work, as well as numerous collaborations with other artists and her brief stint as part of hip hop group the Firm. Brown was raised in Brooklyn, New York, where her father, Winston Marchand abandoned the family at a young age to pursue his career at ERAC records. Her albums include Ill Na Na in 1996, followed by Chyna Doll in 1999 and Grammy-nominated Broken Silence in 2001. She also performed on the 1997 debut album by the Firm, the only album to be released by that group to date. She has held an extensive arrest record and... more
- Age: 43
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, USA