Who is Natalie Portman dating? Who Natalie Portman dated; list of Natalie Portman loves, ex boyfriends; breakup rumors. The loves, exes and relationships of Natalie Portman, listed by most recent. The Academy Award winning actress has been the apple of many men's eye for a number of years at this point. But only a handful are lucky enough to have dated to starlet. You only need to see these hot Natalie Portman photos to know why she's so desirable.
Since August 4, 2012, Natalie Portman has been married to ballet dancer Benjamin Millepied.
Who are Natalie Portman's ex boyfriends? This list will take a look at all of Natalie Portman's confirmed love interests, including her current husband. There are some familiar names on this list that you should recognize on this list of famous Natalie Portman flings, loves, exes and all that jazz.
- Photo: Kathy Hutchins / Shutterstock.com
After meeting on the set of the 2010 film Black Swan, Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied started dating almost immediately. They tied the knot on August 4, 2012. They had their first son Aleph Portman-Millepied on June 14, 2011. In September 2016, the couple announced they were expecting their second child.
- Age: 43
- Birthplace: France, Bordeaux
In 2009, Natalie Portman was rumored to be dating Rodrigo Santoro.Rodrigo Junqueira dos Reis Santoro (Portuguese pronunciation: [ʁoˈdɾiɡu sɐ̃ˈtoɾu]; born 22 August 1975) is a Brazilian actor. He has appeared in many successful movies, including Brainstorm (2001), Carandiru (2003), Love Actually (2003), Che (2008), I Love You Phillip Morris (2009), and Rio (2011). He is perhaps most famous for his portrayal of Persian King Xerxes in the movie 300 (2006) and its sequel 300: Rise of an Empire (2014). He was a series regular on the television series Lost portraying the character Paulo, and plays Hector Escaton in HBO's Westworld (2016).... more
- Age: 45
- Birthplace: Petrópolis, Brazil
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BYNatalie Portman and Devendra Banhart were an item in 2008.Devendra Obi Banhart (born May 30, 1981) is a Venezuelan American singer-songwriter and visual artist. Banhart was born in Houston, Texas and was raised by his mother in Venezuela, until he moved to California as a teenager. He began to study at the San Francisco Art Institute in 1998, but dropped out to perform music in Europe, San Francisco and Los Angeles. Banhart released his debut album in 2002, continuing to record his material on the Young God and XL labels, as well as other work on compilations and collaborations.... more
- Age: 39
- Birthplace: Houston, Texas, United States of America
- Photo: Siebbi / Wikimedia Commons
Nathan BogleNatalie Portman briefly dated Nathan Bogle in 2007.