List of the best Natasha Henstridge movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Natasha Henstridge's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Natasha Henstridge movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Natasha Henstridge movies will be at the top of the list. Natasha Henstridge has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Natasha Henstridge movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Natasha Henstridge films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Natasha Henstridge role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Natasha Henstridge performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
This list is made up of many different films, including Dog Park and Species II."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Natasha Henstridge movies?" and "What are the greatest Natasha Henstridge roles of all time?"
- John Carpenter's Ghosts of Mars is a 2001 American science fiction action horror film composed, written, and directed by John Carpenter. The film stars Ice Cube, Natasha Henstridge, Jason Statham, ...more
- When government scientist Xavier Fitch (Ben Kingsley) intercepts a space transmission containing the genetic sequence for an alien life form, he uses it to produce "Sil" (Natasha Henstridge) -- a ...more
- Jimmy "The Tulip" Tudeski (Bruce Willis), a mob hitman-turned-informant, ratted on the mob and put his life in jeopardy. Now he has moved to suburban Montreal, ostensibly to make a new start. His ...more
- Having just returned from a mission to Mars, Commander Ross (Justin Lazard) isn't exactly himself. He's slowly becoming a terrifying alien entity with one goal -- to procreate with human women! When ...more
- Master criminal Slim (Stephen Dorff) assembles a team of daredevils to pull off a succession of bank heists. Their getaway method for each robbery involves an extreme sport. After inadvertently ...more
- French police officer Alain Moreau (Jean-Claude Van Damme) makes an astonishing discovery: Mikhail, a man who died recently in a breakneck car chase, is the twin brother he never knew. Alain then ...more
- Bounce is a 2000 American romantic drama film starring Ben Affleck and Gwyneth Paltrow and directed by Don Roos.
- A Better Way to Die is a 2000 action and thriller film. It was directed and produced by Scott Wiper.
- Jason and the Argonauts, is a 2000 TV movie, directed by Nick Willing and produced by Hallmark Entertainment. It is very loosely based on the Greek myth of Jason and the Argonauts.
- After faking his death, former killer-for-hire Jimmy "The Tulip" Tudeski (Bruce Willis) retires to Mexico with his new wife, Jill (Amanda Peet), while his ex-wife, Cynthia (Natasha Henstridge), ...more
- Species III is a 2004 science fiction horror film. The film, directed by Brad Turner, is the third installment of the Species series and stars Robert Knepper, Sunny Mabrey, Robin Dunne, Amelia Cooke ...more
- Andy (Luke Wilson), a frequenter of a local dog park, experiences a series of breakups, betrayals and flings. First, his girlfriend, Cheryl (Kathleen Robertson), leaves him for another man and takes ...more
- Adrenalin: Fear the Rush is a 1996 American science-fiction-action film directed by Albert Pyun, starring Christopher Lambert and Natasha Henstridge. It is set in an alternative future in 2007, where ...more
- Lies My Mother Told Me is a 2005 Canadian television movie that aired on Lifetime in the United States. Christian Duguay directed a cast that included Joely Richardson as Laren, Hayden Panettiere as ...more
- The FBI monitors Hollywood socialite Judith Campbell Exner (Natasha Henstridge), mistress to John F. Kennedy (Kevin Anderson).
- The sparks fly when Anna Penn (Natasha Henstridge) and Charlie Hudson (Michael Vartan) meet. She's a sweet schoolteacher; he's an aspiring writer. Unfortunately, they're both engaged to other people. ...more
- The Perfect Student is a 2011 thriller film written by Peter Sullivan and directed by Michael Feifer.
- Would Be Kings is a Canadian 4-hour television mini-series directed by David Wellington which aired on CTV on January 27 and January 28, 2008.
- The Devil's Teardrop is a 2010 crime, mystery film written by Ron Hutchinson and directed by Norma Bailey.
- The daughter (Jewel Staite) of a wealthy landowner (James Brolin) suspects that her father's new wife (Natasha Henstridge) married and murdered him for his money.
- When slacker Kevin Manley (Skeet Ulrich: Scream, As Good as it Gets) receives a letter from his long-lost grandfather telling him he has inherited land in Alaska, it seems to be the answer to his ...more
- Second Skin is a 2000 thriller film directed by Darrell Roodt.
- After her mother's death, Lisa (Natasha Henstridge) returns to her childhood home. It has been 20 years since her departure, and her father, Clay (Lawrence Dane), and brother, Jim (Harry Hamlin), own ...more
- Caracara is a 1999 action / drama / thriller film writtern by Craig Smith and directed by Graeme Clifford.
- A middle-American teenage boy who is affected by 9/11, terrorism, and the war in Iraq becomes involved in an isolated high school altercation that escalates into a hate crime that shocks the entire ...more